Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cooper S

#1
Coin Chit Chat / RE: Coin related information sites
March 19, 2015, 05:34:18 PM
to many link they are sending me crazy ;)
#2
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Noodling finds
March 19, 2015, 05:32:42 PM
very nice Aj im yet to find one, maybe one day when I really get into the noodling side of things...
ONE DAY!
#3
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Noodling finds
March 18, 2015, 06:50:54 PM
its part of it I suppose you have your good days and your bad but in the end its always fun and that's why I spend three quarters of my time doing it!
#4
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Noodling finds
March 18, 2015, 06:16:15 PM
AJ, your far from alone! persist and you might find hmmmmmm a mule? ahaha chances of that are slim sorry uni
not sure if I can help you ! :)

head up boys theres more of us out there
#5
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Noodling finds
March 18, 2015, 04:01:35 PM
they are getting gradually worst and worst coming straight out of the mint, every single one was in pretty rough condition. but I suppose that's part of collecting you win some you loose some. in my case loosing 75% of the time. oh well I enjoy it
#6
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Noodling finds
March 17, 2015, 05:26:15 PM
now that you mention that aj, got a mint roll of 2014 MOR coins in October last year broke them up a couple weeks back and a few had these marks in them too. not happy
#7
:drooling:  beautiful but way out of my price range at the moment

good luck with the sale :yahoo:
#8
Coin Chit Chat / RE: Quality of 2x2
February 11, 2015, 07:47:49 PM
ive noticed that if you gradually squeeze the air out as you seal the self adhesive you wont have any trouble with them parting down the track only in my opinion
#9
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Green circle offset
December 29, 2014, 04:41:36 PM
I'll try and get some pics up tonight
#10
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Green circle offset
December 29, 2014, 01:53:05 PM
I just opened mine up an had a look I have one with off centre green and the tops of all the letters in Elizabeth missing

I'm tempted to Palm it off on eBay :)
#11
Got my second rememberance green $2 coin today
#12
Chin Wag / RE: And a very merry xmas one and all
December 23, 2014, 09:13:55 AM
Best wishes to everyone for a merry Christmas and I'll seeyou all in 2015
#13
Chin Wag / RE: Fair Dinkum
December 13, 2014, 11:05:47 PM
I'm with you trout we are going down hill
#14
Coin Chit Chat / RE: What do you enjoy about numismatics?
December 07, 2014, 10:59:22 AM
I think the most rewarding part of collecting is meeting new people and appreciating the amount of time yet have for me. I've met a lot of ilder dealers that have taught me all there is to know about collecting

I originally started because me grandfather took the time to show me his collection of predecimal coins. I was absolutely fascinated and ever since had a love for it. He's given me coins I've given him coins. I have so much time for him and will continue to collect the way he did when he was a kid!!
#15
Chin Wag / RE: Condolences
December 07, 2014, 10:43:58 AM
Sorry to hear walter and eric