Noodling finds

Started by Nevol, December 23, 2012, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro

Definitely Bubble King! :laugh2:

Pedro

ausjack

Ok the suns finally come up, gee the days are starting to get shorter already so here ya go Uni, just for you mate :friends:
Hope it grades the same as the others :winkextra:

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn


Cooper S

very nice Aj im yet to find one, maybe one day when I really get into the noodling side of things...
ONE DAY!
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

Goldseeker

I noodled these out of the coins I collected on Wednesday.  

They include:

1 x Incuse, 3 x Planchet Faults, 1 x NCLT coin:

Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


ausjack

Keep lookin Coop, and if you haven't found one by crissie and you've been a good boy ya just never know what santa might have in his bag for ya, but remember ya gotta be good :winkextra:

Not a bad haul again GS, well done mate :good:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Goldseeker

I am finding it very hard to maintain my 2 x bags of $1 and 5 x bags of 50c coins, three times a week.

It really is starting to take its toll.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


ausjack

Honestly I don't know how you can do that many GS because it really takes it out of me doing a bag of each every couple of days or over a week.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

JeffH

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='69348' dateline='1426761268'I am finding it very hard to maintain my 2 x bags of $1 and 5 x bags of 50c coins, three times a week.
It really is starting to take its toll.

Dear Goldseeker,
It sounds like you are stuck in a rut. You need to get out more and "get a life".
Some time in a cash free environment will be therapeutic. I prescribe a world cruise.
Dr. Jeff, agony uncle. Here to solve all your medical and social problems.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Goldseeker

That is just what I really do need as the missus is pushing for the World cruise in 2017/or 2018.

However, back on topic, I found these today;
\


 
1 X 1993 50c and a 2014 "Bubble".

Further, and a bit off track, my first grandson David turns two today and his parents just given him a brother a couple of hours ago.

Overall, it is getting to be quite a day.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


autocoupler

Congrats on the Grand nipper Goldie. Our little mate is three and a bit, they sure are treasures.
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

JeffH

Just done $1200 of $1 coins from the machines at the laundromat. Some very nice condition commemoratives and a number of error and flaw coins.
The Centenary of Federation is the best looker (beautiful golden toning and nice and shiny) but, if I had to make a choice, I would keep the spew roo/rabbit ears (2010) first.

Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Unicorn

Very nice Jeff ...... you'll have to get a hat rack for all those variations of the peace one!

JeffH

Well I do have a hat rack but it is full of real hats!
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Pedro

Some great finds Jeff, and yes, the 2001 does look like a ripper and the 2010 is a special too!

Pedro