For Sale -SOVEREIGNS

Started by stevo1962, February 11, 2015, 10:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stevo1962

Offers are welcome for these 2  Melbourne sovereigns before I
list them for sale on facebook or ebay


It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

Cooper S

:drooling:  beautiful but way out of my price range at the moment

good luck with the sale :yahoo:
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

drakesterling

I pay 100% of spot if no one else offers. A collector might be able to beat this price, but you got a back up plan now.

stevo1962

Quote from: 'drakesterling' pid='66883' dateline='1423740094'I pay 100% of spot if no one else offers. A collector might be able to beat this price, but you got a back up plan now.

Ok thanks Eric I'll keep you posted
It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

Goldseeker

Umm, what mints are they from?

I just can't pickup the "S", "M" or "P".
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


stevo1962

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='66953' dateline='1423818746'Umm, what mints are they from?

I just can't pickup the "S", "M" or "P".

They are both from the Melbourne mint
It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

Goldseeker

Thanks for the Mint Marks.

I would like to make an offer for both but the missus has said "NO"!
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia