Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rggoodie

#1
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Doctor Who
August 08, 2013, 08:46:59 AM
I got the coin - great conversation piece. Great presentation  but sadly not an Australian coin.
As a "Whovian" I like the coin.
#2
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: prices on 5c coins
July 15, 2013, 11:43:13 AM
Feel free to use anything on my site anything there has been cleared with the original authors or I have created it myself.
#3
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Doctor Who
June 14, 2013, 05:04:36 AM
Thanks mate
any info on the other coins - perhaps a link?
#4
Australian Decimal NCLT / Doctor Who
June 14, 2013, 02:23:56 AM
Any thoughts on the Doctor Who coin being produced by the Perth Mint?
#5
Growth is good for us all
#6
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: 1990 Kookaburra
February 16, 2013, 01:33:17 PM
I would rather dip me misses :)
#7
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: 1990 Kookaburra
February 16, 2013, 01:13:56 PM
Can't find any trace of PVC on any of them even under magnification???
#8
Australian Decimal NCLT / 1990 Kookaburra
February 16, 2013, 12:59:39 PM
I have collection of Kookaburras. :angel:
I have three (3) 1990 BU Kookaburras in capsules  each Kookaburra is very   toned.  :scratch_one-s_head:

None of the other years tone

Has anyone else had this experience?

No smart comments about how I got a Kookaburras in a capsule  :dodgy:
#9
Prefer the carded Frosted but will settle for the carded BU
will purchase or trade. I have a number of duplicates in this series but am missing 2011
Thankx
#10
Thanks Mate
#11
Australian Medals, Tokens, Exonumia, and PNCs / PNC list
December 04, 2012, 03:15:58 AM
Does anyone have a current list of all "official PNCs"  
I have searched the net  without luck
I guess the best is to copy it from McDonald's
but I was looking for a copy and paste.
Ta
#12
Chin Wag / RE: Hello and Welcome
October 06, 2012, 08:39:10 PM
Welcome Tiggersmob- been a long time!
#13
Chin Wag / RE: Hello and Welcome
September 27, 2012, 08:34:13 PM
Quote from: 'purplepennyhunter' pid='950' dateline='1348743647':welcome:, tomorrow is ask any stupid question day so feel free to ask anything you like of us.

And that would make tomorrow different from any other day How?:taunt:
:laughingneqw:
#14
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Odd shapes
September 23, 2012, 10:43:19 PM
I am on Coin community and one of the founders at  the knights forum
If you want fair dinkum open honest answers about the Australian market  this is the place to be
The US forum I am on has a Aussie  section but it is visited by many  non aussies as well.

Is is good to be back with mates
#15
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Odd shapes
September 23, 2012, 09:43:05 PM
Quote from: 'jumpydj' pid='760' dateline='1348317662'Whos Richard is he a odd shape??

I am still trying to figure out who I am but if you read
some of the old posts you will see I have been a moderator here.
since being retrenched  and ill I have been less active.
but  I'm back :yahoo: