2011 Frosted Kangaroo

Started by rggoodie, January 22, 2013, 07:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rggoodie

Prefer the carded Frosted but will settle for the carded BU
will purchase or trade. I have a number of duplicates in this series but am missing 2011
Thankx
\"catch em doing something right\"

gnome

Sorry,  can't help out with that one.

trout

Is this the one you are after Mate?
It's not on a card (Just not the way I collect) and out of my collection but you are more than welcome to it:yahoo:
Just a small show of apreciation for the effort and time you put into the various coin forums.
Payback is a bitch/great:angel:
PM me your address and I will pop it in the mail for you :good:
[attachment=1083]
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum