The Laugh Thread

Started by purplepennyhunter, November 18, 2012, 07:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

autocoupler

:mocking: :biggrin: :biggrin: With reference to the latest Prime Minister in his new job, he is currently assembling his whine cabinet.  :mocking:
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

JeffH

If Watson isn't the most famous doctor, then Who is.



Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

gweidion

oh hell, a pair of docks...

Unicorn

Oh dear Jeff!!!! You've found my weak spot. :laugh2:

JeffH

IA friend just sent this Farcebook item to me. I am not sure of her motive but it does seem to be a good fit. [Re. #7, I am hoping that does not include beer or single malt. If so then I will get through.]
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

gweidion

These days I'm finding three and four more often.

Pedro

:laugh2: Oh so true.

Pedro

JeffH

I took a stuffed dog to the Antiques Roadshow.
They told me it wouldn't fetch much!
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Triggersmob

Good one Jeff. Gave me a chuckle.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

JeffH

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Watson pondered for a minute.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, someone has stolen our tent!"
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

redlock

That's a good one :laugh2:

Triggersmob

Steve

OFEC count = 258

JeffH

After having dug to a depth of 10 metres last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.
Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed, English scientists dug to a depth of 20 metres, and shortly after, headlines in the English newspapers read: 'English archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Scots.'
One week later, 'The Kerryman,' a southwest Irish newsletter, reported the following: 'After digging as deep as 30 metres in peat bog near Tralee, Paddy O'Toole, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing.
Paddy has therefore concluded that 300 years ago Ireland had already gone wireless!
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

humpybong

BEST  AUTOBIOGGRAPHY

"When I was A child, my father cheated on my mother and did not love my family.   Later, my parents divorced.

Soon my mother died in a car accicent.  My brother and I lived in my grandma's old house.

The whole family lived on my grandma's savings.  Later my brother drifed away after marying an actress.

Couple of years later, my grandmother dies.  

Now my Dad, at the age of 73, has to work for the first time in his life to support the family......such a tragic set of events.

Prince William.   :taunt:
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

Triggersmob

Couple of good ones guys. :)
Steve

OFEC count = 258