The Laugh Thread

Started by purplepennyhunter, November 18, 2012, 07:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

JeffH

I would have put this as my signature except it is too long.
Seems about right except maybe ages need adjustment -says he being in the last category.

"I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things."
― Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Triggersmob

Last group for me too and I only just received a smart phone that has internet recently.
Been dragged into the modern world.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

JeffH

I have a condition where I have to take a tablet a day, I am no longer welcome in Apple or JB Hi-Fi Stores.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Unicorn

:laugh2: ....... Harvey Norman would let you in!

Basilstate

Quote from: 'JeffH' pid='126553' dateline='1656797656'I have a condition where I have to take a tablet a day, I am no longer welcome in Apple or JB Hi-Fi Stores.

Good one,and Uni too.

JeffH

Last night I reached for my liquid Viagra and accidentally swigged from a bottle of Liquid Paper. I woke up this morning with a huge correction.

My wife said, "I bought a new broom today." I said, "petrol's not that expensive yet!".
I will be sleeping in the dog's kennel tonight.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

gweidion

Thanks Jeff, I was just thinking I could do with a laugh. Even the Mrs laughed.

Triggersmob

[quote pid='126663' dateline='1658376740']
Last night I reached for my liquid Viagra and accidentally swigged from a bottle of Liquid Paper. I woke up this morning with a huge correction.


[/quote]
If you have liquid viagra, I though you might get a stiff neck.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Pedro


JeffH

Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

gweidion


Nevol

A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Unicorn

:laugh2: ..... love it

Triggersmob

I must admit I do like listening to bagpipes.
The Father of a friend of mine, used to go out in his back yard to practise
and i could hear them playing if the wind was blowing in the right direction.
I lived about 1km away.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

JeffH

Breaking news!
Our previous prime minister has a new job............executive at Ikea.
He is assembling his cabinet now.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.