The Laugh Thread

Started by purplepennyhunter, November 18, 2012, 07:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 112 Guests are viewing this topic.

gweidion


JeffH

For one of our active members.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Triggersmob

and that my friends is why you have not seen a Unicorn to this very day.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Unicorn

:laugh2:  You'll keep!  :winkextra:

Basilstate

Thanks for the Jokes,i don't always Post but enjoy reading them.

JeffH

Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Triggersmob

I need fuel tonight. I can feel the pain already.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Pedro

:laugh2: (my pocket is not laughing though!)

Pedro

JeffH

Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Nevol

Dave and Pete were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft engineers in Darwin, Australia .
One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar with nothing to do.
Dave said, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!'
Pete says, 'Me too. Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz.
You wanna try it?'
So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane booze and get completely smashed.
The next morning Dave wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels.
In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects.
Nothing!
Then the phone rings. It's Pete.
Pete says, 'Hey, how do you feel this morning?'
Dave says, 'I feel great, how about you?'
Pete says, 'I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?'
Dave says, 'No that jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nothing. We ought to do this more often..'
' Yeah, well there's just one thing.'
'What's that?'
'Have you farted yet?'
'No.'
'Well, DON'T - 'cause I'm in bloody New Zealand '
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

autocoupler

As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

Triggersmob

Brings a whole new meaning to the blue flame.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Pedro


Pedro


JeffH

Some people find parallel reverse parking a big challenge.
It is simple really. This video shows you the correct technique so you can do it with confidence in future.
P.S. Let me know how you go.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p42wAzqwiCA[/video]
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.