Decimal Upsets

Started by Nevol, May 10, 2014, 08:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

That's a real pearler Steve.  :yahoo:  I'd love to find one just like it.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Ozcoins


markn

Great find Steve!  There's a rare variety that gets almost no attention.
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

JeffH

Well, I have found a few 2001 20ยข upsets but nothing like that amount of rotation.
That's a great find.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

I have one I'd think about selling if the price is right :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

keldaw

:drooling:   now wait a minute A J  are you sure you have one , now come on no

fibbing now , you cant expect people to buy it if they cant see a

picture of it :beg: come on let,s see it :sun_bespectacled::sun_bespectacled:
take care because we care ..

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

Cool AJ ..... you'll have to make a clock .....

..... or I suppose in your case a two bob watch!

ausjack

unless it's a big rotation I really couldn't be bothered any more and same as cuds as I have way to many coins :dash1:

Jeff's is cool :good:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro


keldaw

hey uni , I was gunna say that . make a 2 bob watch to go beside

goldie,s dollar one , but same thing I am not quick enough .  ,, kel ,,
take care because we care ..

Unicorn


r9453

Two Bob coin collector.

Unicorn

Gee, don't want to be the devil's avocado ....... :diablo: .... (hopefully the Ronny Johns fans will get that one) ...... but ....... I'd believe it if I had it in my hot little hands .... gave up on trying to confirm that video of one as it was too blurry when flipped .....

At a quick squizz, the obverse pics in the listing seem to be the same coin, but these are two different pics of the reverse, with my thoughts on differences circled.



Not saying it's not the goods ..... but it's pretty easy to pull out a staple and put it back.

Quite happy to be proven wrong.

r9453

Without going into too much detail, the story on Facebook was slightly convoluted. As is the norm no one raised an eyebrow.
Two Bob coin collector.