Decimal Upsets

Started by Nevol, May 10, 2014, 08:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Unicorn

Has anyone else seen anything regarding a 1988 $2 rotated at 22 degrees?

I've looked everywhere and can't find a reference to any.

Anyhow, here's my photos




Mister T

No - nice find Unicorn!

JeffH

Well done. Another to put on my list for checking when noodling.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Pedro

Never heard of it before yours Uni! Excellent.

Pedro

Unicorn

Thanks guys .... I never noodle $2, but I was going through my odds and sods coin bucket and thought why did I put a 1988 $2 away? Took it out of it's little bag and soon realised why I kept it. Still don't know why I'd forgotten about it ...... but then again, why did I just go to the kitchen. :laugh2:

JeffH

To get a glass of water?
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Unicorn

Ahhh ..... that's what it was Jeff ..... or was it to look for my glasses which I seem to leave everywhere except my desk!

Nevol

Well done! I've added it to the list in the first post of this thread. 

Very nice new find.  :yahoo:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Unicorn

Thanks Nevol! I was hoping you'd see it. I can't believe I didn't post about it when I put it away, geez I must have been totally distracted at the time.  :drinks: