members ebay and other site links

Started by ausjack, March 14, 2013, 06:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JeffH

"Good thinking 99." Max
"Good thinking Max." 99
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

trout

I had 14 bids from a buyer on 8 different coins vanish this morning.
Usually you get an email about the retracted bids and there is a record of the bid retractions on the listings.
I got No notification from eBay about this nor is there any record of the retractions on the listings, This I all a bit Odd.
I have put the buyer onto my blocked bidders list Just in case the account has been "Hijacked" But it does seem Odd that there is No notification from eBay about this and there is also No history of the pulled bids on the listings.
Has anyone else had the same thing happen ?
I have been on eBay for 9 years and this is a First for Me.
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Basil

I don't sell very often so can't help but it may be an Ebay bug of some kind,best to contact Ebay.
l had a similar thing happen about ten years ago,several bids on different Coins from the same person deleted,it turned out the Bidder got banned for some reason.I looked up his/her Acct. and all it had was "no longer a registered member"(or something like that).
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

trout

Quote from: 'Basil' pid='109636' dateline='1498451481'I don't sell very often so can't help but it may be an Ebay bug of some kind,best to contact Ebay.
l had a similar thing happen about ten years ago,several bids on different Coins from the same person deleted,it turned out the Bidder got banned for some reason.I looked up his/her Acct. and all it had was "no longer a registered member"(or something like that).

I had a look at the account and it is still current and it is a member that has been with eBay for 10 years.
Unless I get an email from the member asking why the block is there I will leave it as it is, It gets a bit tiresome every now and then with a small minority of buyers :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

stevo1962

Quote from: 'trout' pid='109637' dateline='1498458056'
Quote from: 'Basil' pid='109636' dateline='1498451481'I don't sell very often so can't help but it may be an Ebay bug of some kind,best to contact Ebay.
l had a similar thing happen about ten years ago,several bids on different Coins from the same person deleted,it turned out the Bidder got banned for some reason.I looked up his/her Acct. and all it had was "no longer a registered member"(or something like that).

I had a look at the account and it is still current and it is a member that has been with eBay for 10 years.
Unless I get an email from the member asking why the block is there I will leave it as it is, It gets a bit tiresome every now and then with a small minority of buyers :angel:

It could be that the buyer has been temporarily suspended and all privileges have been suspended for a week including bidding
It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

Unicorn

I currently have a bunch of different dollar errors & flaws on ebay if anyone is after some.

1984 $1 One Dollar Coin Mob Of Roos - Cud On Big Roo's Neck - Minting Error [8]
1984 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Cud On Big Roo's Forearm - Minting Error [3]
1984 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Cud On Centre Of Big Roo's Neck Minting Error [6]
1984 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Cud On Second Roo's Thigh - Minting Error [2]
1984 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Twin Cuds On Big Roo's Neck - Minting Error [4]
1985 $1 One Dollar Coin Mob Of Roos - Cud On Big Roo Chest - Minting Error [3]
1985 $1 One Dollar Coin Mob Of Roos - Cud On Big Roo Shoulder Minting Error [2]
1985 $1 One Dollar Coin Mob Of Roos - Die Fill I Of Elizabeth Minting Error [1]
1985 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Large Cud On Big Roo Chest - Minting Error [4]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Cuds In Lines At Roo Back Minting Error [10]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds & Die Crack Minting Error [3]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds & Die Crack Minting Error [4]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds & Die Cracks Minting Error[11]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds + Die Crack Minting Error [7]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds + Die Crack Minting Error [8]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Multiple Cuds + Die Crack Minting Error [9]
1988 $1 One Dollar Coin Bicentenary Thick Die Crack From Rim Minting Error [6]
1994 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR Large Rabbit Ears Cud + Big Roo Cud Minting Error[3]
1998 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Large Number 1 Cud - Minting Error [8]
1998 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR Start Rabbit Ears On 1st Roo's Ears Minting Error[3]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP - Cud On Queen's Cheek With Tear Minting Error [2]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP - Doubling On Queen's Nose - Minting Error [12]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP - Elongated Cud On Queen's Cheek Minting Error [5]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP - Even Lump Cud On Queen's Cheek Minting Error [1]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP - Legend Doubling + Beading - Minting Error [17]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP Cuds Down Queen's Throat + Dblg Minting Error [16]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP Cuds On Queen's Cheek + MAD + Die Fill R Error [3]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP Huge Cud On Queen's Cheek Minting Error [11]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP Large Circle Cud On Queen's Cheek Minting Error [6]
1999 $1 One Dollar Coin IYOP Queen's Cheek Cud + Start Rim Cud Minting Error [7]
2000 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR - Tail Cud On Big Roo - Minting Error [8]
2000 $1 One Dollar Coin MOR Pre Rabbit Ears Die Crack On 1st Roo+Cud on 2nd [3]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Doubling Of TRA In AusTRAlia - Minting Error [8]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Legend Doubling + Beading On Reverse Minting Error [2]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Mass Of Beading Cuds Around Queen - Minting Error [19]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Obverse Rim Cud From 4:48 To 5:54 Minting Error [9]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Reverse Rim Cud & Cud in Queen Mouth Minting Error [5]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Reverse Rim Cud From 7:22 To 8:12 Minting Error [11]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Reverse Rim Cud From 8:16 To 8:50 Minting Error [10]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Rim Cud + Doubling + Beading Cuds - Minting Error [1]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin - Text Doubling + Beading On Reverse - Minting Error [3]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Beading Cuds Forming In Reverse Legend Minting Error [18
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Both Sides Text Doubling & Beading Minting Error [15]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Both Sides Text Doubling & Beading Minting Error [16]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Both Sides Text Doubling & Beading Minting Error [17]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Die Filled A Of DollAr & Y Of Year Minting Error [3]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Federation - Cud In O Of Of - Minting Error [12]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Federation - Cud In O Of Of - Minting Error [13]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Mass Beading Around Queen + Doubling Minting Error [20]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Reverse Rim Cud From 8:16 To 9:06 Minting Error [7]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Strike Through Oil On Both Sides Minting Error [21]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Text Doubling + Beading & Other Cuds - Minting Error [5]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Text Doubling + Beading Cuds Both Sides Minting Error[6]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Text Doubling+Beading Cuds On Both Sides Minting Error[4
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Volunteers - Cud On Queen's Cheek - Minting Error [2]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Volunteers - Doubling Of Queen's Nose- Minting Error [1]
2001 $1 One Dollar Coin Volunteers - Reverse Rim Cud - Minting Error [4]

trout

You Have been busy mate :good:
I am starting to loose my enthusiasm and I admire  your get up and go :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

matttheriley

I have this coin listed for auction on Facebook right now.  It's on a group called "Australian Coins, Banknotes, Collectables - Buy Swap Sell".  I thought it may be of interest to the members here.  It ends Friday July 28th at 9:00 pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

[/URL][/img]



trout

Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

JeffH

Jeff made me do it -Uni had nothing to say about it!
2001 Centenary of Federation set -all 20 coins
Applying my low start encourages fast bidding theory.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Unicorn

Quote from: 'JeffH' pid='111540' dateline='1505033852'..... Uni had nothing to say about it!

I saw nuthing, nuthing  .....



trout

I have listed a bunch of Graded coins and sets at Cost Price.
Some exceptional coins here and I will apply a 10% discount for forum members :ok:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/pommystockman/m.html?item=182770776122&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

trout

I have a Gorgeous MS65 Canberra Florin listed for auction on eBay with a 99 cent start that finishes next Sunday.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/182785093894?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.