RE: First coins for 2017

Started by autocoupler, June 16, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

autocoupler

Received a 2018 50 cent in change yesterday, and from the look of it it's been doing the rounds for a while.
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

Nevol

None so far from me, but I moved the above post from the 2017 thread.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Triggersmob

Steve

OFEC count = 258

Mister T

Someone on CCF said they found something in Melbourne - I can't find the post now but it was a 5c or 50c.
Nothing from me though.


Mister T

Ah that's it - so at least two to look out for - or rather all I guess as those swaps happened in the last month or two.

Hercules

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='115776' dateline='1529228402'Ah that's it - so at least two to look out for - or rather all I guess as those swaps happened in the last month or two.

Yeah... all the Victorians and Tasmanians who only wanted one of each are putting the rest back into the pond. It will be a while until they make it up here, though.

Cougar

I received a 2018 20c coin this past week. That's the first 2018 coin for me.

JeffH

I got a 2018 50¢ today. First for me in change.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Mister T


keldaw

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='116383' dateline='1534417014'Saw a 2018 ANZAC $1 this week.

 mister t , I have 5 2018 Anzac,s , so they are now moving around in Caboolture now .

plus another 4 at the post office this morning .  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
take care because we care ..

Nevol

I received my first 2018 coin yesterday in change. $1 ANZAC, condition is so-so.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Triggersmob

Nice find Nancy. I still haven't seen any 2018 in Perth and only a few 50c and one $2 from 2017. :(
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Mister T

I got a plain 50c from a roll.
So far for me:
50c - plain
$1 - ANZAC

But I got the bags from the pop-up shop so I'm not so concerned this year.

runway

2018 Anzac $1 from the RAM Mint Cafe on Saturday x 2
Buy what gives you enjoyment