RE: First coins for 2017

Started by autocoupler, June 16, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mister T

So 5c, 20c, 50c and ANZAC $1 reported so far - I guess we'll have all denominations if the bags from the road-show are to be believed.

Unicorn

Well done, not yet a one from me .... I saw my first 2017 20c today. Things must be slow up my way.

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'Unicorn' pid='116664' dateline='1536328727'...Things must be slow up my way.

Ditto. :(
Steve

OFEC count = 258

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

Mister T


Mister T


Mister T

Got my first 20c the other day. Other than that there hasn't been much yet.

Pedro

Very quiet on this front. Haven't seen any 2018s as yet.

Pedro

Mister T

Just looked through a family member's tin and found a 2018 5c piece too. When it rains it pours I guess.
So far from me:
5c
20c
50c
$1
$1 (ANZAC)

Unicorn

Way to go Mr T!!! :good:

Just the one Anzac for me so far.

Triggersmob

Numismatically, it is all quiet on the western front.
I have not seen any 2018 coins in circulation and,
in fact, I still haven't seen most of the 2017 coins. :(
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Ozcoins

I received a 2018 20c in change yesterday.

Mister T

Quote from: 'Unicorn' pid='117451' dateline='1541805262'Way to go Mr T!!! :good:

Just the one Anzac for me so far.

It's November - about time they started showing up.

Hercules

I haven't noodled for a while, but I have found the 5c and 20c in change.

Hercules

BTW I still haven't seen the 2017 5c or 10c yet, so I'm probably going to have to noodle them.