2016 Coins Found in Circulation

Started by Nevol, February 29, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

frenc11


Mister T

I've had a productive week - lots of plain 10c and 20c pieces and one each of the Changeover 10c and 20c pieces.
So far the only coins I haven't seen in change (coloured $2 coin excluded) are the Changeover $1, the ANZAC $1 and the plain 5c.

keldaw

we have plenty of 2016 x .5 cent up our way .
take care because we care ..

Mister T

Oh good - I guess some will probably cross my path soon enough then.

trout

I am thinking that the changeover $1 is going to be hard to find given the low mintage and I can't see RAM minting any more at this late stage.
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Mister T

Got a plain 5c piece today - haven't really been looking at any dollars lately though, so I haven't closed those gaps yet.

keldaw

I got 3 new 2016 dollars today straight out of a roll or a bag , they were in her til at the club ..
..plus 1 2015 spew roo , also but not new it has been in circulation .
take care because we care ..

Mister T


Mister T

I got two ANZAC $1 coins today - most unexpected.
Still haven't seen a 2015 ANZAC $1 yet though.

keldaw

my total for 2016 coins is

1 x $ 2.00  , 7 x $ 1.00 , 4 x .20c ,
 1 x .10c , 5 x .5c , and 1 x $ 1.00 Anzac .
take care because we care ..

Mister T

Got another three plain 5c pieces the other day.
2015 5c pieces are now very common finally.

brismike

In the last 2 weeks i have recieved in change $2, $1, 50c, 10c normal coins in change. All from either Coles or Aldi.

Cheers Mike
Australian Decimal, UK Decimal, USA & Euro Coins are what I collect.

Goldseeker

Sorted some coins for a friend today and ended up with six Decimal Currency Anniversary $2 coins.   First for me to find.

Still not found any $1 coins though.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


runway

Changeover $1 are scarce in circulation haven't seen any yet
Buy what gives you enjoyment

b_j_w_79

I only need the Decimal Anniversary $1. I managed to get my first $2 version yesterday.