2016 Coins Found in Circulation

Started by Nevol, February 29, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'Hercules' pid='107679' dateline='1492134443'
Quote from: 'Triggersmob' pid='107678' dateline='1492134011'Still haven't seen any normal 2016 5c coins here in Perth.

Maybe I should send you some. I've found 51 so far, and I wasn't even trying.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure I will find them eventually. :)
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Hercules

After trying for over a year, I've finally noodled one of these:



:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Mister T

Nice! The 10c and 20c weren't too easy at all.

Hercules

I haven't had any trouble with the 10c. So far, I've found 17 of them, as opposed to only one each of the 5c and 20c. This is despite noodling similar amounts of each denomination.

jimmy1979

I have found the 5c and $1 the hardest to come by. Got several of the 50c and $2, and a handful of 10c and 20c, but only one of the $1 and none of the 5c

Nevol

The only noodling I do is change from shopping, so I'm surprised by what I've got.

$2 x 8
$1 x 13
50c x 6
20c x 6
10c x 4 
5c x 7

I also sent some to my sister, but can't remember which ones.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Hercules

Are those the Changeover or the Standard ones? I'm specifically talking about the Changeover ones here, because the Standard ones are abundant.

Hercules

These are my current totals for 2016-dated coins:

5c Standard: 91
5c Changeover: 1

10c Standard: 183
10c Changeover: 17

20c Standard: 222
20c Changeover: 1

50c Standard: 72
50c Changeover: 105

$1 Standard: 169
$1 ANZAC: 23
$1 Changeover: 0

$2 Standard: 325
$2 Changeover: 28
$2 Olympics (Blue): 14
$2 Olympics (Black): 14
$2 Olympics (Red): 17
$2 Olympics (Yellow): 16
$2 Olympics (Green): 9
$2 Paralympics: 9

Nevol

Quote from: 'Hercules' pid='113054' dateline='1511820612'Are those the Changeover or the Standard ones? I'm specifically talking about the Changeover ones here, because the Standard ones are abundant.
All Standard.  Changeover coins are scarce as hen's teeth. :biggrin:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)