2016 Coins Found in Circulation

Started by Nevol, February 29, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mister T

Got another plain 20c and plain $2 the other day.

Nevol

All up I have found 14 x 2016 coins in circulation in Brisbane, break up as follows:

5c Normal.. 0
10c Normal.. 1
20c Normal.. 0
50c Normal.. 0
$1 Normal.. 8
$2 Normal.. 3

5c C'over.. 0
10c C'over.. 0
20c C'over.. 0
50c C'over.. 2
$1 C'over.. 0
$2 C'over.. 0

They are few and far between.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Hercules

You really need to start noodling again.

Enlilninlil

Well partial mint figures are out and no 2016 coins are rare, most over a million minted, only the $1 changeover with 359,000, but I expect that to change. https://www.ramint.gov.au/sites/default/files/annual_report/RAMint-AR1516-AccPDF_web.pdf

trout

Quote from: 'Enlilninlil' pid='100783' dateline='1478044091'Well partial mint figures are out and no 2016 coins are rare, most over a million minted, only the $1 changeover with 359,000, but I expect that to change. https://www.ramint.gov.au/sites/default/files/annual_report/RAMint-AR1516-AccPDF_web.pdf

The changeover $1 has a mintage of under a million at 359,000 :ok:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Enlilninlil

Quote from: 'trout' pid='100785' dateline='1478044290'
Quote from: 'Enlilninlil' pid='100783' dateline='1478044091'Well partial mint figures are out and no 2016 coins are rare, most over a million minted, only the $1 changeover with 359,000, but I expect that to change. https://www.ramint.gov.au/sites/default/files/annual_report/RAMint-AR1516-AccPDF_web.pdf

The changeover $1 has a mintage of under a million at 359,000 :ok:

What is this baby.

trout

Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Enlilninlil

I changed it, hahahaahahahaahahaaaaaaa

Oh and the newscorp figures are out, over 200,000 coins each. Wonder if Numista will allow me to input the info!

Nevol

Quote from: 'Hercules' pid='100609' dateline='1477735758'You really need to start noodling again.
Haven't done any serious noodling for over 5 years, unlikely that I'll start again. Plenty others that are reporting new errors, so I'm happy just to know about them.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Hercules

Could someone please explain the last few comments to me. You seem to arguing, but yet you totally agree with each other. :huh:

Enlilninlil

We are not arguing, we are playing.

trout

I have been looking through various threads for the member that I promised a $1 and $2 changeover coin, I am buggered if I can find the post :dash1:
This getting old SUCKS .
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'trout' pid='100854' dateline='1478079088'I have been looking through various threads for the member that I promised a $1 and $2 changeover coin, I am buggered if I can find the post :dash1:
This getting old SUCKS .

https://www.australian-coins.net/showthread.php?tid=4667&highlight=changeover
Steve

OFEC count = 258

trout

Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Pedro

Got hold of my first 2016 ANZAC $1 and changeover $1 yesterday.

Pedro