New $5 note

Started by jens coins, February 11, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fulvio

Quote from: 'trout' pid='100090' dateline='1476688890'I Love the "Exeptional paper quality" bit :)

Boilerplate text can be fun. ;)
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

notcb

Not bad when the note is made of a polymer substrate - not a shred of fibre to be seen!

Peter (notcb)

robbiegal

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='100056' dateline='1476619881'It's almost spooky
Wonder if the RBA will record their own new generations single?

I can't get no .... fiver action. ..  i try and i try I try
Can't get no .... fiver action


Oh gawd
That's terrible ha ha


by the way guys
i can't wait to hear the new Ten-or as well!! ha ha

gnome

It's a lot better sounding apparently than the fiver. You can hear it from tenor so miles away. [It's early and I'm off to work]:)

robbiegal


Hercules

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='100077' dateline='1476679379'How deceptive is this???

"Only 3"???

FFS... ALL of them are this grade. He just happens to be the first to submit them to a TPG is all. Bloody rogues and thieves on ebay... Grrr...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-AUSTRALIA-5-POLYMER-BANKNOTE-CERTIFIED-PMG-70-EPQ-SUPERB-GEM-UNC-TOP-/162237303845

I've already got over 30 in this grade, just by going to my local bank. Perhaps I should sell them all on eBay to make an $80,000 profit! :D

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Hercules' pid='100127' dateline='1476745565'I've already got over 30 in this grade, just by going to my local bank. Perhaps I should sell them all on eBay to make an $80,000 profit! :D

If we all sell our stashes, we could buy a small nation somewhere and start releasing our own currency! :angel:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

JeffH

Introducing the new punster team.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Unicorn

:laugh2: .... Love it Jeff!!!!!

gnome


Hercules

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='100131' dateline='1476753284'
Quote from: 'Hercules' pid='100127' dateline='1476745565'I've already got over 30 in this grade, just by going to my local bank. Perhaps I should sell them all on eBay to make an $80,000 profit! :D

If we all sell our stashes, we could buy a small nation somewhere and start releasing our own currency! :angel:

I advise one of these ones so we don't have to pay any tax: :winkextra:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tax_havens.svg

Fulvio

This from a mate on Facebook... :angel:



EDIT: Stupid &^%$%^& Facebook.. had to move it to Imgur to get it to display. Grrrrrr...
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

Pedro

:laugh2:

I've got some of them - time to cash in!

Pedro

Hercules

I bet they'd sell well in Ireland! :laugh2:

JeffH

Not that rare -I have six of those I got from McDuck and they have interesting serials. That lot must be worth a motza!

Damn I just picked up that folder again and they have turned into right way up notes. Sigh.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.