New $5 note

Started by jens coins, February 11, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fulvio

Quote from: 'JeffH' pid='100247' dateline='1476989766'Damn I just picked up that folder again and they have turned into right way up notes. Sigh.

That's because they're the Ultra-Rare Reversible notes. 8 Different possibilities! Collect the set! :dodgy:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

serial


2015 last prefixes are out there

Fulvio

Sad about the creases. Still, its in much better nick than the one I passed up.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

serial

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='100470' dateline='1477579493'Sad about the creases. Still, its in much better nick than the one I passed up.
no creases, that is the plastic from the 2 generation note folder it came in

Fulvio

Ohhh... so not out of circulation then?
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

serial

no its cfu from a mint folder

Pedro

You've done very well there Serial :ok:

Pedro

Hercules

My family ordered 20 of these folders, and there was one EA15 in there, but because I wasn't the one who paid for them, I didn't get to keep it. :(

I'm hoping more will emerge soon so I can buy one individually, but if not, I have the satisfaction of knowing there is at least one EA15 in my household.

Noelos237

So I am assuming EA15 is the last prefix of the old $5?
Noel

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Noelos237' pid='100592' dateline='1477724532'So I am assuming EA15 is the last prefix of the old $5?

Yup. And EA15 757114 is the very last note printed. It was a single sheet of 40 notes, and there are 242,886 of each prefix including BA and EA. :)
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

Noelos237

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='100595' dateline='1477727075'
Quote from: 'Noelos237' pid='100592' dateline='1477724532'So I am assuming EA15 is the last prefix of the old $5?

Yup. And EA15 757114 is the very last note printed. It was a single sheet of 40 notes, and there are 242,886 of each prefix including BA and EA. :)

I'll keep an eye out for them
Noel

Episoda

Got a nice suprise at Woolies yesterday, 3 x New $5 notes all consecutive numbers with AA16 prefix from a self serve checkout, seemed in brand new condition as well.
Never, Ever, give up!

Triggersmob

Picked up some consecutive AA notes today.
AA160780795 to AA160780800
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Fulvio

Got a bundle of CC's this afternoon.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

trout

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='101571' dateline='1479377139'Got a bundle of CC's this afternoon.

All you need now is a good movie and some cheesy dip Mate :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum