Noodling finds

Started by Nevol, December 23, 2012, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ausjack

I can't, I need the 2015's to get here but that won't be for months yet :( Just thinking I have a fair few on different coins, I have 2010 and 2012 20 cent 2012 and 2 sorts of 2014 50 cent big bubble and between emu's legs, 2006 proof 1 cent so besides the 2010 20 I have found the rest :) So until then this will just have to do you sorry
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

JeffH

Is this a new guessing competition -how many bubbles in this pla(nche)te?

I guess 1,247.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

:laugh2: could be Jeff, you shouldn't give me ideas as it can be quite dangerous sometimes :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

I'll have a pun(t) ...... 1,247 ..... what, someone's already guess that ..... snap ............. (crackle and pop).

JeffH

That's now 1098 (but the remainder seem to be soggy -milk, I think).
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

Pedro

Some non-cud finds. They look better in the hand than captured by the USB:









Pedro

ausjack

Sorry Pedro but the link didn't work properly mate :(
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

Also broke open a roll of 2014 50c. Almost a RAM perfect score 19/20 had at least one cud - generally one or more of the following - crack on the kangaroo's paw, cud under the LHS bottom of the shield, cud on kangaroo's shoulder and the filled area in the crook of the kangaroo's tail.

Pedro

Revised the links I think they are OK now AJ.

Pedro

ausjack

:yahoo: nice one Pedro and looks like you might have done a Jeff and found someone's stash that's been put back into the pond, well done mate :good:

is the 79 a double bar??
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

I was hoping the '79 would be but unfortunately no.

Pedro

ausjack

Oh well it's still a nice looking coin.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

Good finds there Pedro!

Interesting stats on the 2014's too!

ausjack

Well this is my first one ever so yet again pretty chuffed today :yahoo:


now to see if there's any thing good in there :winkextra:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Goldseeker

I scored something nice today in my noodling:

1 x 2014 Bubble 50c and this:-



I have measured it at 256 degrees.

I still have 2,000 x 20c to go yet.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


ausjack

Nice rotation there GS :good:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.