Noodling finds

Started by Nevol, December 23, 2012, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Unicorn

:i_agree: Well done Goldie!

I like your haul AJ! At least it won't take you long to sort them into year. I've not seen a mint bag before.

ausjack

:laugh2: yep but not much to look at but just about every coin has a tiny cud on either the 2 or 0 but not much else but have only done half the bag so hope to find something/anything..come on coin god please be good to me :beg: I'll be asking for any more mint bags I can get my hot little hands on :winkextra:

Quote from: 'ausjack' pid='64231' dateline='1419381881'tardar

:dodgy: Well I now know where these marks are coming from, bloody bloody mint is what's doing them and there's a few different sorts so must be from a few different machines, thought it might have been from a counting machine at the banks but after getting a mint bag hot off the press every second coin has them, along with bag marks galore :dash1:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Cooper S

now that you mention that aj, got a mint roll of 2014 MOR coins in October last year broke them up a couple weeks back and a few had these marks in them too. not happy
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

ausjack

Don't blame ya coop, you'd think they'd be in a lot better condition coming straight from the mint and I haven't found one coin that hasn't got some sort of mark or scuff on it :(
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Cooper S

they are getting gradually worst and worst coming straight out of the mint, every single one was in pretty rough condition. but I suppose that's part of collecting you win some you loose some. in my case loosing 75% of the time. oh well I enjoy it
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

Unicorn

:laugh2: ........ try finding the goodies after they're into circulation ...... thousands of dollars worth can reveal nothing worth keeping.

But the again ........... (insert suspense filled moment) .......... nah nothing ....... :laugh2:

ausjack

How true both statements are, thanks men now I don't feel so alone :friends:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

Alone, alone ..... I'm looking over your shoulder AJ ..... (and to be honest I'm sick of 2014 20c pieces ......:laugh2:)

Cooper S

AJ, your far from alone! persist and you might find hmmmmmm a mule? ahaha chances of that are slim sorry uni
not sure if I can help you ! :)

head up boys theres more of us out there
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

Unicorn

:laugh2: ..... Don't worry Coop's ..... I love it mate, else I wouldn't do it. (I think Mr Beanie feels somewhat similar).

Cooper S

its part of it I suppose you have your good days and your bad but in the end its always fun and that's why I spend three quarters of my time doing it!
\"Its only worth how much you want it.\"

ausjack

yeah all true :)

Wanna know a secret, I found another pre bubble on the 2014 50 cent but if I told ya where I'd have to kill ya but it's not the same as the others and found two so that's three different sorts so now it's someone else's turn to find something new so I don't have to carry ya'll as ya's are getting mighty heavy..you's can call me atlas :laugh2: I might spill the beans later..maybe, or then again maybe not because I am a fair bastard :yahoo: so who loves me the most :winkextra:

Quote from: 'Cooper S' pid='69270' dateline='1426666854'its part of it I suppose you have your good days and your bad but in the end its always fun and that's why I spend three quarters of my time doing it!

You know it will send you blind Coop :blink:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

:laugh2: ..... On ya Bubble Man!

It's taken me this long to find the second bubble on the 2012 let alone the $@%#$$$ 2014.

Keep'em coming AJ!

ausjack

I didn't hear how much you love me :laugh2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqiSpAOFlcU

I can't hear you :whistle2:
ok just for a little tease, so you can't really tell where it is. See it's a pre bubble but still a bubble :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

ausjack

I don't know if I like

or

better :scratch_one-s_head:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.