Noodling finds

Started by Nevol, December 23, 2012, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ausjack

Hey that's not bad Uni :good: yeah the Y does have a bit of a fill mate. I don't know how many 84 filled I have but think there's a few there but due to age they're pretty bloody rough like me :winkextra: Not a bad haul so back to the bank tomorrow :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

The 2001 die fill A (and Y) that I had wasn't as filled as yours.


ausjack

So how much ya gonna give me for it, a squillion dollars :laugh2:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

Not quite I'd imagine .....

I'm pretty sure I sold mine for $5 ..... which included $1.40 postage ...... but as you know, it's a labour of love :give_heart:

ausjack

So I'm not worth a squillion, poop :cray: Suppose I better keep noodling then :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

JeffH

Yes, keep noodling if you keep coming up with those.
I have some dollars to show but am just going out now so maybe, tomorrow -a good haul from a couple of  Armaguard bags.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

:acute: you just love holding out and teasing me don't you Jeff, lucky your pretty cool mate so I look forward to them :friends:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

mkonst

Picked these up this morning. Pretty happy with the AIATSIS and the NSW federation.

[attachment=3182]

ausjack

Nice little haul mkonst, keep'em coming mate :good:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

:i_agree: ..... The AIATSIS are a nice coin and hard to find (to me at least). The 1988 $1 looks nice.

Nevol

Quote from: 'Unicorn' pid='68759' dateline='1426129591':i_agree: ..... The AIATSIS are a nice coin and hard to find (to me at least). The 1988 $1 looks nice.
:agreed:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

mkonst

2nd AIATSIS that I have found in circulation, both in the last week. They are starting to show up in western Sydney. I've been playing swapis in a few vending machines before I come to work.

JeffH

As promised.
I bought two Armaguard $500 bags the other day and here are some of my findings;

The pick of the keepers from the first bag. I think someone may have cashed in their stash.


A few errors in the other bag.
•1985 clip
•1994 and 1998 ears
•2001 rim cud
•2005 hat cud
•2 x 2008 double tail/1 cud
•2008 rim cud

Armaguard should pack more bags like those and send them to me!

My cream of the crop selection; the one I like most. Beautiful golden toning, high brilliance and nary a mark. Looks fantastic "in the hand" -the scans don't do it justice.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

Now come on, gee bloody well done Jeff, some really nice coins and some nice errors so I'll send you some money to get me a few bags :winkextra:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

I totally agree ...... there was someone's collection in there. Wonderful coins! I love the 2003 volunteers.