2015 Red $2 coin

Started by MattGold, April 15, 2015, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Coiny Chris

Hello,

AP is good in my area, if they ( your area ) leave things that have to be signed for put in a claim for non delivery. After the person that didnt follow the ruled gets reamed out, you can then " find the item " that a friend found and put somewhere safe. My Postie does not leave anything that has to be signed for, and the local PO ( agency ) staff know me but always ask for ID.
A rolling Coin gathers no change. C Chris

kiwiaus


Unicorn

:laugh2: ...... I'd hate to see in what state they would arrive after being sent through the post like that ..... eeeek!

(And to pre-empt Jeff, probably NSW).

Ozcoins

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='72182' dateline='1431395555'Be aware hat only 750,000 red $2 have been released so far. There are still 750,000 more to come.

Still no red ones for me.
Can you elaborate on only half having been released?
How/where did you find that out?

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Ozcoins' pid='72373' dateline='1431644158'Can you elaborate on only half having been released?
How/where did you find that out?

I told Ross "I told you so" because he swore that they'd be in the banks on the Monday after the launch, and I said "Bullshit". I also said I was more than a bit pissed off to be contemplating ebay for them.

He came back with the statement "as of last week, we've shipped 750,000, with the other 750,000 yet to come, so don't buy them yet, because they'll be out there".
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

Ozcoins

Excellent.
Thanks for sharing Fulvio.
My searching will continue with a bit more hope now!

Australian coin

you tell mr mint man, when I come down there in a few months he has to give me VIP treatment, then I can share pics on the forum

kiwiaus

I got a rare lost set remember cheap at 220.   :P :P :P    wont last long ;)

runway

RAM shop staff have no idea about the circulated 2015 coloured $2 coin it's interesting that someone here has claimed the CEO said something personally but hasn't told staff
Buy what gives you enjoyment

ausjack

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='72394' dateline='1431657487'
Quote from: 'Ozcoins' pid='72373' dateline='1431644158'Can you elaborate on only half having been released?
How/where did you find that out?

I told Ross "I told you so" because he swore that they'd be in the banks on the Monday after the launch, and I said "Bullshit". I also said I was more than a bit pissed off to be contemplating ebay for them.

He came back with the statement "as of last week, we've shipped 750,000, with the other 750,000 yet to come, so don't buy them yet, because they'll be out there".

:dodgy: ah ha, so as your in "the know" tell ya mate to get me a couple of these $2 :beg: so then I don't have to skin you alive :angel:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

Better still he should come up with an ACF pool of 2015 $2s for distribution all round :biggrin:

Pedro

ausjack

Like I said Fulvio I only want one, but two might be ok as well, or maybe just get me the roll will do :mocking: Nah I'd be happy with one :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Goldseeker

Nah, take a sack full and be done wiv it........!
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


kiwiaus

Just In.......................... Westpac George street south end Martin Place has bags One per customer  :) :) :)

Was on Face Palm ;) ;) ;).

SULLA

Hey Fulvio

time to speak to Ross again.
I  have a call into him and am now waiting for RMcD to get back to me, after being told by an assistant to MN that distribution is based on supply and demand!

LOL!

Has anyone seen this coin in VIC?

The assistant told me the mint has a report of the coin being seen in melb.

Woohoo!