RE: First coins for 2017

Started by autocoupler, June 16, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

runway

The 2018 10c is the only circulating coin I haven't found yet ... these will be the new 2011 rarity I believe
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Mister T

So far from me:
5c
20c
50c
$1
$1 (ANZAC)
$2
$2 (Invictus)

Probably some other $2 coins too - too hard to keep track of them.
Still seeing plenty of 5c and 20c pieces. Not many of the 50c pieces and still no 10c pieces.

Mister T

I saw one of the 2018 poppy $2 coins for the first time today.
I also saw another 2017 10c - just the third, but I let it go as it had a few small bag-marks.

runway

2018 5c 20c 50c and $1 found but no 10c or $2
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Pedro

Finally came up with my first 2018 20c in change today.

Pedro

tooloot

I still haven't met someone who's found a 2018 10c in change/whole noodling. Is there anyone out there that has?

runway

Quote from: 'tooloot' pid='119122' dateline='1555144073'I still haven't met someone who's found a 2018 10c in change/whole noodling. Is there anyone out there that has?
I haven't found one either they will be low mintage just like the 2011 10c  :sportbike:
Buy what gives you enjoyment

Pedro

No, still haven't come across one either.

Pedro

Mister T

I'm not sure - I might have seen one but if I did that was probably it.
Not that I look at many 10c pieces.