Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Peejay

#1
What is CBC?
#2
I raided my local coin machine and got about 30 rolls of 2016 50c normal queens head. Tried to sell some had no luck so broke them up and noodled them for errors. Kept a few rolls just in case they are low mintage.
#3
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: 20c Known Upsets
August 29, 2016, 01:47:22 PM
Actually I have been fairly happy with what i have found in the past 2 years. 2 x Mules and 3 x 1966 wavy's but I keep looking. I love the hunt and you never know what will turn up next.
#4
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: 20c Known Upsets
August 29, 2016, 12:19:21 PM
Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='95909' dateline='1472384804'
Quote from: 'Peejay' pid='95558' dateline='1472105394'So here is today's find 2014. First I've found or seen.

Nice. What state are you in?

I'm from Berwick - South East of Melbourne. I would prefer a few more mules or double headers
#5
Yeah Pedro I'm finding plenty of the change over 20c but none of the 5c change over
#6
In the past few weeks I have found 2 new 2016 normal queens head 20 cent coins not the change over. I have had them for few weeks now and still haven't seen any turn up on eBay for sale. Has anybody else noodled any?
#7
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: 20c Known Upsets
August 25, 2016, 03:56:52 PM
Not very long about 2 years. I just love the hunt. What about you Ausjack?
#8
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: 20c Known Upsets
August 25, 2016, 03:39:54 PM
So here is today's find 2014. First I've found or seen.
#9
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 25, 2016, 12:53:20 PM
Thanks Guys, I've noticed on other members posts the photos are nice and big and mine are very small. Am I doing something wrong when uploading them?
#10
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 25, 2016, 11:00:59 AM
[attachment=3541]Just found this upset 2014 20 cent. Anyone seen one before?

[attachment=3542]Other side
#11
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 09, 2016, 12:52:08 PM
Yes there was another claim of finding one but somehow it was lost or spent by his daughter. My feeling is that it could be the same coin just found years later. I believe it to be a mint sport coin also.
#12
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 08, 2016, 03:22:10 PM
[attachment=3536]Here is a mirror shot
#13
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 06, 2016, 10:08:00 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. I will get some more photo's with a mirror and post them soon. Just need to work out how to to post them here.
#14
Australian Errors and Varieties / RE: Decimal Upsets
August 06, 2016, 01:27:37 PM
Hi all, this is my first post here. I am the owner of the upset 50 cent coin. I am more than happy for anyone to look at it. I don't want anyone to doubt that the coin is not genuine.