20c Known Upsets

Started by Nevol, August 25, 2015, 09:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

Here are the 5 years that I thought were upset, but having a real good look at them, I think I've got a couple positioned wrong, so may have to rethink them all.

20c 2000 Minor Upset Duo


20c 2001 C1 P'Pus Minor Upset Duo


20c 2004 SmHd Minor Upset Duo


20c 2006 Duo C2 Minor Upset Duo


20c 2013 C1 Minor Upset Duo


I'll have to find the actual coins and re-take the images in my home-made Upset detector.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

markn

Here's our 2001 upset.  Someone has told me they've got a 3 o'clock upset of the same year.

Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

JeffH

No 3 o'clock here but mine looks a bit better condition.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

I have two the same a Jeff's but the queen face is facing more straight up toward twelve o'clock.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

ausjack

I don't know how this is going to go but due to a virus in tinypic I have to find a new site :( Here's my two 2001's.



Gee photobucket takes so much more time but hopefully no viruses :(

I wish I could but I'm buggered if I can upload pic's straight onto the forum :cray:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

Couple of little beauties there AJ :good:

Pedro

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Peejay

So here is today's find 2014. First I've found or seen.

ausjack

How long have you been noodling PJ??
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Peejay

Not very long about 2 years. I just love the hunt. What about you Ausjack?

ausjack

Gee mate quite a few, well over ten years and many thousands of coins searched so you've done really well to find an upset :good: And just call me AJ, everyone else does :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

Excellent find PJ! :yahoo:

Pedro

Nevol

Quote from: 'Pedro' pid='95562' dateline='1472109448'Excellent find PJ! :yahoo:
Pedro
:i_agree:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Unicorn

:i_agree: + 1

Gee PJ you're managing to find some firsts of a kind! Well Done! :good:

Mister T

Quote from: 'Peejay' pid='95558' dateline='1472105394'So here is today's find 2014. First I've found or seen.

Nice. What state are you in?