Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ADMISLSE

#1
Quote from: 'Thanks mate, I have found this one on eBay and bought some' https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-x-32-5mm-lighthouse-coin-capsules/142048920052?sspagename='STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649 32.5mm Lighthouse Basil' pid='114294' dateline='1519530930'
Quote from: 'ADMISLSE' pid='114292' dateline='1519517934'Thanks mate. which size do you use to host 50c coins?



I think mine are 35mm,although 32/33mm should suit.
Online Coins sell genuine Lighthouse products but beware of some Ebay listings,they market copies of Lighthouse German packaging and sell the cheap Chinese product at a premium.There are sellers based in Oz. & the USA as well as China doing this so extreme buyer beware.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10X-35mm-Applied-Clear-Round-Cases-Coin-Storage-Capsules-Holder-Round-PlasticNMJ/131923673249?hash=item1eb74380a1:g:~mUAAOSwgmJXxBUl

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Lighthouse-Coin-Capsule-Round-35mm-1-Only/110721302038?hash=item19c780fe16:g:mi4AAOSw0A9aH4sz
#2
Quote from: 'runway' pid='114279' dateline='1519386447'RAM ones too expensive buy supreme products from Bexley
The DAVO capsules are much better and cheaper
email sales@bexleystamps.com.au

Thanks mate
#3
Quote from: 'Basil' pid='114278' dateline='1519381961'Hi,i just use the Ebay ones,Chinese i guess so question mark on material used i suppose.
I have had no problems so far but if they're valuable Coins i would buy the Lighthouse types just to be sure.
I purchased a swag of Lighthouse product of a US Dealer a few years back when the A$ was around 90c,way cheaper then buying locally unfortunately but probably not worth the trouble now with the PayPal rate around 75c at the moment.

Thanks mate. which size do you use to host 50c coins?
#4
need some advices for capsule for 50c coins

our lovely 50c coin size diameter is 31.50 - 31.51 mm, checked RAMint on line shop, they have got one with 31.88 mm, sounds perfect, but with $1.65 + postage, its bloody expensive. Lighhouse has a few options, 32mm, 32.5mm and 33mm. Could anyone give some advices based on their experience? which one would be good option?

Kind Regrds
#5
It only happens once every 100 years, so, everyone is trying to making out the most of it
#6
Hi there, anyone from Adelaide found 2016 and 2017 50c COA coin yet? Have been asking around all banks, none of them have. But sadly, there are a lot on eBay.
#7
All happened in Auckland International Airport when I was coming back from a family vacation, after received some coins change, like always, had a look at each one of them, noticed some difference on one coin, then realised it is actual Australian $2 coin, even more interesting, I could only see three digits, a precious mistake coin, 2014 without "2" only " 014", I tried calm myself down, lol, it is not, just a really really really weak struck on "2" but can barely see it.

[attachment=3408]
#9
I only collect 50c and love it, but i don't mind they redesign the shape at all, it would make our old 50c collection more precious
#10
Quote from: 'runway' pid='75086' dateline='1435835825'
Quote from: 'ADMISLSE' pid='75011' dateline='1435624340'I thought you can only find 2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c in Baby Mint set, but I found this one on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-2015-50-cents-coat-of-arms-50c-unc-coin-in-2-x-2-holder-/301669820342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item463cec27b6

So it is coming to circulating now?
2015 security rolls are out there it's sad to hear you paid too much for a single coin,live and learn mate


no I did not buy, I have been waiting someone selling this 50c from baby mint set, but now, I don't have to, LOL, my patience pays off,

I have been exchanging 50c from local banks, so far, no lucks
#11
I shall keep my eyes widely open now, LOL
#12
I thought you can only find 2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c in Baby Mint set, but I found this one on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-2015-50-cents-coat-of-arms-50c-unc-coin-in-2-x-2-holder-/301669820342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item463cec27b6

So it is coming to circulating now?
#13
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: 2005 COA 50 cents
February 27, 2014, 07:27:21 PM
I have one for my 50c collection, but it is still in PNC which is not even opened yet. Personally, I am not fond of slabbing, but it has the market right now.
#14
Australian Pre-Decimal Coins / RE: Show and Tell
February 24, 2014, 04:07:21 PM
Great photos, thanks for sharing