2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c

Started by ADMISLSE, June 30, 2015, 10:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ADMISLSE

I thought you can only find 2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c in Baby Mint set, but I found this one on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-2015-50-cents-coat-of-arms-50c-unc-coin-in-2-x-2-holder-/301669820342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item463cec27b6

So it is coming to circulating now?

robbiegal

I got a Shiney new one in change last week

ADMISLSE

I shall keep my eyes widely open now, LOL

5 rubles

Was that $17 for one 2015 coin? crazy. one more reason to stop collecting circulating coins other than from my own pocket.

Pedro

Found my first 2015 50c noodling today.

Pedro

robbiegal

Quote from: '5 rubles' pid='75053' dateline='1435735449'Was that $17 for one 2015 coin? crazy. one more reason to stop collecting circulating coins other than from my own pocket.
I try to put together year sets from circulation - I just keep a hold of the best shiney new ones that eventually come my way
not as nicely packaged as a mint set though but fun to do each year

runway

Quote from: 'ADMISLSE' pid='75011' dateline='1435624340'I thought you can only find 2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c in Baby Mint set, but I found this one on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-2015-50-cents-coat-of-arms-50c-unc-coin-in-2-x-2-holder-/301669820342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item463cec27b6

So it is coming to circulating now?
2015 security rolls are out there it's sad to hear you paid too much for a single coin,live and learn mate
Buy what gives you enjoyment

ADMISLSE

Quote from: 'runway' pid='75086' dateline='1435835825'
Quote from: 'ADMISLSE' pid='75011' dateline='1435624340'I thought you can only find 2015 50 cents coat of arms 50c in Baby Mint set, but I found this one on eBay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-x-2015-50-cents-coat-of-arms-50c-unc-coin-in-2-x-2-holder-/301669820342?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item463cec27b6

So it is coming to circulating now?
2015 security rolls are out there it's sad to hear you paid too much for a single coin,live and learn mate


no I did not buy, I have been waiting someone selling this 50c from baby mint set, but now, I don't have to, LOL, my patience pays off,

I have been exchanging 50c from local banks, so far, no lucks

JeffH

I found one in my noodling just now so they are getting around.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

ausjack

I got my first and only 2015 50 a few weeks ago but usual condition :( Hope more come through soon but i haven't been doing much noodling either.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

runway

They are everywhere in Canberra now
Buy what gives you enjoyment

ausjack

Anyone found any errors on any 2015 coins yet, I don't expect to see a great amount for a few months yet and actually surprised I got one so early.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

There were a couple of cuds on the 2015 50c I found AJ. Piccy in the "Noodling finds" thread page 200.

Pedro

ausjack

Thanks Pedro :) if it's like the other year, and can't see them picking their game up there will be multiple cud :winkextra:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Pedro

Yep, a truckload on the 2013 and 2014s and finding some early on the 2015s may well indicate that we will have some fun with them too!

Pedro