2005 COA 50 cents

Started by trout, January 21, 2014, 08:42:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ADMISLSE

I have one for my 50c collection, but it is still in PNC which is not even opened yet. Personally, I am not fond of slabbing, but it has the market right now.

runway

Slabbing has it's disadvantages then if purpose is for resale not for a collection storage keepsake
Buy what gives you enjoyment

emu666

Quote from: 'trout' pid='42825' dateline='1393486769'
Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='42823' dateline='1393486270'
Quote from: 'trout' pid='42814' dateline='1393472646'Anyway I thought it was worth a crack so I sent it in with a consignment :ok:

$60 would be a success, surely?

It cost me over $100 to purchase and get that slabbed so $60 would put me in the hole for $40.
IF it had come back as a MS67 or 68 then that would be a whole different story.
Anyway it is fun and if I go down in flames them "So Be it", Ya have to be in it to win it is my approach to this sort of thing :)


Stuart would have given you more than that.
I missed that one or would have put in a higher bid.

runway

The 2005 COA 50c is very undervalued for such a popular coin theme,missing from a lot of collections
Buy what gives you enjoyment