2014 $2 coin without "2" only " 014"

Started by ADMISLSE, February 20, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ADMISLSE

All happened in Auckland International Airport when I was coming back from a family vacation, after received some coins change, like always, had a look at each one of them, noticed some difference on one coin, then realised it is actual Australian $2 coin, even more interesting, I could only see three digits, a precious mistake coin, 2014 without "2" only " 014", I tried calm myself down, lol, it is not, just a really really really weak struck on "2" but can barely see it.

[attachment=3408]

Nevol

A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

JeffH

:agreed: It's defective -whatever you do, don't spend it. Definitely a keeper.
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.


LooseChange

I would love to find that in my change, lucky bugger.