Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Use Stamps and Get Caught

Hello,

I dont think it make us look like whingers, most large organizations look around to see what is being said. AP has to a degree a " captive " market. A large business is always interested in why they are losing customers. It is cheaper to keep an existing customer than get a new one. An unhappy person will tell many people about the service. ( lack of in this case ) I have made complaints ( as suggested by their agency staff ) because they didnt deliver packages. No card, never came here.

This is where their chooks have come home to roost, they make a contract to deliver packages sound good, but the reality is not so. Then corners are cut. If you dont think someone will be home, why bother going when you can save time and the running costs ?

I got a survey after the last 1 week delivery from Melbourne to Canberra. I didnt hold back, and also made mention of the local people being good. Just so some Cretin doesnt make a report to bag the good staff. Item is still in Melbourne, I have had much faster deliveries from the USA. I ordered tools Friday night, had them next Monday !
A rolling Coin gathers no change. C Chris

(18-10-2015, 05:36 AM)Coiny Chris Wrote: Hello,

I dont think it make us look like whingers, most large organizations look around to see what is being said. AP has to a degree a " captive " market. A large business is always interested in why they are losing customers. It is cheaper to keep an existing customer than get a new one. An unhappy person will tell many people about the service. ( lack of in this case ) I have made complaints ( as suggested by their agency staff ) because they didnt deliver packages. No card, never came here.

This is where their chooks have come home to roost, they make a contract to deliver packages sound good, but the reality is not so. Then corners are cut. If you dont think someone will be home, why bother going when you can save time and the running costs ?

I got a survey after the last 1 week delivery from Melbourne to Canberra. I didnt hold back, and also made mention of the local people being good. Just so some Cretin doesnt make a report to bag the good staff. Item is still in Melbourne, I have had much faster deliveries from the USA. I ordered tools Friday night, had them next Monday !
Well said and I agree Chris
Delivery time from AP is becoming very slow now
Buy what gives you enjoyment

I dunno about that. Had a package delivered today that was sent from the ACT on Wednesday.

Another, the other week, a registered article received two days after it was posted again from Canberra.

Modern KG or 4,500 stamps on paper kiloware = $40/$120 + mailing.

Unfranked =$150 They sell for more than face value in sets. Most sales are at 50% face value in bulk lots.

70c stamps = $50

60c stamps = $15

Left over resell = $5

Do not forget the convict heritage.

Hi colour is this a for sale offer?

Have not posted here for some time now!

No sales for here but kiloware is the base to my stock for my eBay anchor store. Some of the sales of stamps turned into silver coins.

Just to throw another curve ball.

Over the last 4 months I have sold a heap of silver coins and purchased a heap of air plants(tillandsia) & material for a large 2nd bush house that has started a new eBay store.

What can happen collecting coins.......