2017 Legends of ANZAC Coins

Started by kchan1111, March 18, 2017, 03:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jens coins

I just went on the RAM site and you can purchase 276 lots of the Legends of Anzac sets.

kchan1111

Quote from: 'jens coins' pid='108042' dateline='1493195539'I just went on the RAM site and you can purchase 276 lots of the Legends of Anzac sets.

How much is the shipping? :)

seedyrom

My set just went up in value?
:cool:
There\'s no such thing as too much Borobi!

seedyrom

Quote from: 'kchan1111' pid='107845' dateline='1492662889'
Quote from: 'seedyrom' pid='107811' dateline='1492580213'Set arrived today from Newscorp.

Now to ring up and cancel my subscription. Better prepare myself for the hard sell.

hey seedyrom, have you had much luck cancelling? What do you have to do? I was looking for a link to unsubscribe. [\quote]
When I had to give a reason why, I said "I didn't realise there was so much sport, i'm not interested in sport".
The girl laughed and said "Oh, yeah, there's a lot of sport .... A LOT!".

She tried to push me to another offering ... infact, almost had me at 8 weeks of The Australian for $1 per week. But I politely declined.

Wasn't too bad.
There\'s no such thing as too much Borobi!

kchan1111

Quote from: 'seedyrom' pid='108054' dateline='1493246276'
Quote from: 'kchan1111' pid='107845' dateline='1492662889'
Quote from: 'seedyrom' pid='107811' dateline='1492580213'Set arrived today from Newscorp.

Now to ring up and cancel my subscription. Better prepare myself for the hard sell.

hey seedyrom, have you had much luck cancelling? What do you have to do? I was looking for a link to unsubscribe. [\quote]
When I had to give a reason why, I said "I didn't realise there was so much sport, i'm not interested in sport".
The girl laughed and said "Oh, yeah, there's a lot of sport .... A LOT!".

She tried to push me to another offering ... infact, almost had me at 8 weeks of The Australian for $1 per week. But I politely declined.

Wasn't too bad.

I told them I only subscribed for the coins. She asks me if I have checked out the content. I said yeah sorry recaps of Married at First Sight is not really my thing. Plus I rarely read - at ALL. She cancelled it for me but I still have access until May because I have paid for a month.

Just to be on the safe side I revoke the permission for their recurring payment on PayPal.

Hercules

Another good option is too tell them there's too much politics, and you're not interested in politics. With Abbott and Turnbull at each other's throats, it shouldn't be that hard to prosecute the case. They suck up far more newspaper columns than they actually deserve. ;)