Predecimal Errors

Started by gnome, September 12, 2012, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

stevo1962

UNC predec errors aren't too common


It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

gnome


Goldseeker

A couple of nice error coins there.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


gnome

A recent pickup, when I say recent could be anywhere in the last 18 months or so. :)
When you work shift work,days just fades into each other.




1951 halfpenny




robbiegal

nice - do they come in at the right weight?

finally got myself a 1927 PH florin with obverse die cracks!!! yay!! X-IND

gnome

Tell the truth haven't weighed them at all. :) I will  now, though. NIce 27, next you'll be after diecracks on both sides :)

gnome

Recent find in a scrap pile.

ausjack

Some lovely errors there team :drooling:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

stevo1962

Recent purchase and sellers terrible photos but this offset penny has what looks like
wire running across both sides.I'll take better photos when it turns up


It\'s not about who you know it\'s about what you know

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

robbiegal

Gnome
Can I look through your scrap pile too please
damn fine find !!

steve - those deep marks are very common on the mis-strikes

COIN SHOW YESTERDAY :

One more for my (massive) 'dies chip' error - 1961 halfpenny (i noticed that there is one on ebay at the moment)




missing nose on queenie 1962 halfpenny (rennicks p 25)


nice die clash here


heavy die clash (rennicks)

ausjack

A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

trout

Those remind me of the "Frankenstein" penny :good:
I have a couple of the Frankenstein pennys here somewhere , Not sure where but I know I have them :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Robster

\"Everything in moderation, including moderation\".

gnome

No worries robbiegal, it's an on going project for rainy days. :)