Predecimal Errors

Started by gnome, September 12, 2012, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

gnome

Haven't had any luck locating any of the 27 Canberra florins with the dieclash, but in a cleanup found a couple of halfpennies which look pretty spectacular in hand.



Last couple then I'm done.

1930 halfpenny obverse.

Unicorn


robbiegal

nice

is thew '47 dots - plus an obverse clash below skippy's rump?
is it a bit off centre as well?

gnome

Thanks,  :)
Yes ,with the die clash and dots,and the angle of the shot I think, RG. If it is, it's only minor and looks deceiving because of the size picture. Will have to have another look.  The 30 halfpenny looks to be struck over the fault.
The 39, with the diecrack, I couldn't find listed in the Renniks

robbiegal

That 47 due shatter is a beauty!!!

gnome

Thanks RG, :) got folders of stuff I'd forgotten about, but there doesn't seem to be alot of interest in predecimals anymore.

Robster

Love all your examples - with winter approaching I will set up a camera and add a few pre decimals myself! :good:
\"Everything in moderation, including moderation\".

Nevol

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='109193' dateline='1496666983'That 47 due shatter is a beauty!!!
:i_agree:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

robbiegal

Quote from: 'Robster' pid='109198' dateline='1496676811'Love all your examples - with winter approaching I will set up a camera and add a few pre decimals myself! :good:


approaching??????
-3.2 here last night!!!

perfect stay in weather

although I have been dragging the hubby down for my 5 k walks around the lake
tonight it was freezing so I think my walking companion days are numbered!! ha ha

look forward to the pics Robster

gnome

Look forward to your pics as well Robster, :)