2016 Coins Found in Circulation

Started by Nevol, February 29, 2016, 10:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robbiegal


ausjack

Sounds like a good deal so I'll take 5 :blink: then again maybe not.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Peejay

In the past few weeks I have found 2 new 2016 normal queens head 20 cent coins not the change over. I have had them for few weeks now and still haven't seen any turn up on eBay for sale. Has anybody else noodled any?

Pedro

No 2016 standard 20c found yet PJ. Only just noodled my first couple of changeover 20c!

Pedro

Peejay

Yeah Pedro I'm finding plenty of the change over 20c but none of the 5c change over

ausjack

Living in the bush I usually don't get the new coins for close to 12 months after everyone else does and from what other members have said it's very much the same in WA.
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

trout

Quote from: 'ausjack' pid='95637' dateline='1472165332'Living in the bush I usually don't get the new coins for close to 12 months after everyone else does and from what other members have said it's very much the same in WA.

All is good Mate , I just think of the poor buggers in Tassie :laugh2:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

ausjack

Where :huh: Oh that place wayyy down south that shaped like :angel: :laugh2:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Mister T

Still only seen the 50c pieces. 2015 5c and 10c pieces aren't particularly common for me at the moment though.

ausjack

Are you in the bush too Mister T :huh:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Mister T

Quote from: 'ausjack' pid='95908' dateline='1472384802'Are you in the bush too Mister T :huh:

No, in the city. Seems like South East Queensland is currently a dead-zone for 2016-dated coins.

ausjack

WOW, Nevol has said in the past that it takes a little for coins to get to brissie. Could be worse mate and be like me in northern NSW, the land that time forgot :dash1:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

robbiegal

i got a 2016 regular shield 50c today
very nice
into the piggy bank (i only put shiny ones in my piggy bank now)

Mister T

Yeah normally Brisbane seems to do okay but not this year it seems.

kanjoe07

Found 3 standard 2016 50c pieces in the last week in Perth. Tempted to open up the bags I got from the RAM and release the Changeover 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c and $1 into circulation so everyone can finally enjoy...
\"It\'s like you want us to make fun of you\" - Barney Stinson on Canadian money