New $5 note

Started by jens coins, February 11, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nevol

QuoteIf you want an UNC one, just say so.
I wouldn't knock the offer back, how much?
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='98136' dateline='1474074612'
QuoteIf you want an UNC one, just say so.
I wouldn't knock the offer back, how much?

Face plus postage?
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

Nevol

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='98138' dateline='1474076204'
Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='98136' dateline='1474074612'
QuoteIf you want an UNC one, just say so.
I wouldn't knock the offer back, how much?
Face plus postage?
Sounds fair, just tell me where to send the dosh and amount to send.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='98141' dateline='1474076900'Sounds fair, just tell me where to send the dosh and amount to send.

Email me your addy and requirements. I'll get 'em in the mail and send you the bill. :)

I can do short runs if you like. I'm keeping the longest run for myself, along with a couple of matched serials, but the rest is up for grabs.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

Nevol

QuoteEmail me your addy and requirements.
PM just sent. :grin:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Mister T

Quote from: 'Noelos237' pid='98129' dateline='1474068202'Picked up this one from Westpac yesterday, only one they had apparently:dodgy: Although it is an AA16 :yahoo:



Nice! I just scored a bunch from a Westpac ATM too - six almost in order notes.

robbiegal

AA's as well???

how do get $5 notes out of ATM machines?

Fulvio

Jeff and Nancy, check your email. I sent you a spreadsheet of the serial numbers.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

trout

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='98176' dateline='1474105902'AA's as well???

how do get $5 notes out of ATM machines?

With some business ATM's you can select what change you want eg 20c $1 coins $5 $10 notes :ok:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

robbiegal

oh
so they are the ones that are inside shops and so on?

trout

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='98181' dateline='1474113997'oh
so they are the ones that are inside shops and so on?

I have only seen one and that is in the brand new Westpac in Geraldton, It is inside the bank with a few other ATM's and NO Tellers :angel:

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='98179' dateline='1474113185'Jeff and Nancy, check your email. I sent you a spreadsheet of the serial numbers.

Nice to see that sharing and caring is still alive and well on the forum, Good on you Fulvio :yahoo::good:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Mister T

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='98181' dateline='1474113997'oh
so they are the ones that are inside shops and so on?

No, they can be free-standing. Technically they're not an ATM - you feed it notes and choose what you want - you can get small denomination notes and coins rolls as well as loose $1 coins.

Anyway, in the hand the new note really does look nice. Like the new Canadian notes, but more more vibrant.

Nevol

Quote from: 'Fulvio' pid='98179' dateline='1474113185'Jeff and Nancy, check your email. I sent you a spreadsheet of the serial numbers.
Thanks Fulvio, reply sent. :yahoo:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

JeffH

:yeah_what_she_said:     
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

gnome

Just got 3 of the newies, DD. Would probably be a good time, if it hasn't been already suggested, to maybe do an initial tracking of how these were distributed, see what prefixes were sent where. Just a thought.