Becoming a Non-Smoker

Started by Nevol, May 06, 2015, 07:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trout

Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='74915' dateline='1435361019'How're you going with this trout?

NO good Mate.
Back on the fags now :dash1::angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'trout' pid='74916' dateline='1435361605'
Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='74915' dateline='1435361019'How're you going with this trout?

NO good Mate.
Back on the fags now :dash1::angel:

I sorry to hear that. :( :( :(
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Nevol

Sad to hear it too. :cray:

Might make it easier next time you try to quit though.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

trout

Ah well, I gave it a shot.
You can't win them all :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

kiwiaus

trout, i to have tried cold turkey, many times, yes we are all different, I am one of the weak.;) Last November while in NZ I bought a e-cig from a chemist. 0 nicotine in them over there, anyway on returning to aust i could get the ecig in low nic. via there website. Am proud to say after 4 months chugging on one of these half the amount of time i would a rolly i am nic. free. I have a few of the no nic cartridges that i take a puff on once or twice a day but only cause there here. without getting into a ecig debate, i feel 100% better, can taste, smell and walk further than ever before. The jury's not out yet on them but they worked for me....