Hello and Welcome

Started by Nevol, September 09, 2012, 09:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nevol

Hi everyone and :welcome: to The Australian Coin Forum!  :yahoo: :wavemulticolor:

So nice to see some old 'faces' and lots of new 'faces' as well.

Our very own :d_sunny: 'home grown' forum.  I think it's going to be great and I hope that everyone  visits regularly and posts often! :winkextra: :winkextra: nudge nudge. :icon_e_biggrin:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

humpybong

I will second that....great to see some 'old' faces...even though they are using new identities.
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

WavyTwenty

Yeah - I thought that while we were going to a new forum it is a great time to change my name.  I used to be known as nigebabe - but now I am Wavy20.

I'll post aka Nigel for a while until everyone gets used to my new name.

Wavy20 - aka Nigel

rggoodie

Nice to be back home at home.
Thank all of yo who put this back together.
Hopefully this will be more successful than our last few attempts.

Although I have not seen any jokes from Nancy yet :angel:
The RAM and the Perth Mint have been churning out some lovely coins lately.
I am not a great collector of coloured coins, but some of they have great eye appeal.
See you all on the different threads
rggoodie
\"catch em doing something right\"

Graham

Great to have a new home.
aka Yass

lacey

I'm new to this forum.  I only know emu, PP, Robbiegal and belly.  So at least I'm not a newbie, newbie, lol

purplepennyhunter

Hi Lacey, welcome :wavemulticolor:
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

markn

Quote from: 'lacey' pid='225' dateline='1347260169'I'm new to this forum.  I only know emu, PP, Robbiegal and belly.  So at least I'm not a newbie, newbie, lol


Welcome Lacey (sometimes known as touchie :angel:)
Founder: Australian Coin Forum
The Australian Coin Collecting Blog

JeffH

I am new here today but recognise a lot of names already. Just like a home away from home.
[Had to lengthen my user name as one I use in other places didn't have enough characters.]

Jeff
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

lacey

Quote from: 'markn' pid='231' dateline='1347265645'
Quote from: 'lacey' pid='225' dateline='1347260169'I'm new to this forum.  I only know emu, PP, Robbiegal and belly.  So at least I'm not a newbie, newbie, lol


Welcome Lacey (sometimes known as touchie :angel:)

Hi PP and Touchie,  good to know some ppl here and soon to know more, I'm sure.

PP hubby cut the sides (outta part) of the last album I bought off you and now the 3 are all lined up nicely in the safe.

thank you.

Nevol

:welcome: to all the new arrivals. I'm seeing a lot of familiar 'faces'.  :wavemulticolor:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Australian coin

Hi Nancy :friends:

Hi to all my old mates :drinks:

And hi to all the new faces too :welcome:

And all the guests :fans:

Nevol

A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

autocoupler

Hello everyone, congrats to markn and PP. Very glad I visited the coin blog and found the info.
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

naomi_j86

Hi There,
I somehow ended up finding a link to this new forum! Hooray!!

I also noticed the old acbo forum was up again... should we perhaps save the important info from the old site?

~Naomi.