Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Episoda

#1
Chin Wag / RE: BIRTHDAY'S
June 06, 2020, 12:54:06 PM
Quote from: 'Thank you all for the kind Birthday wishes  had a great day!' pid='122491' dateline='1590820092':yahoo: :sun_bespectacled: :yahoo:


#2
-- Important Notice regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) –

Due to the unfolding coronavirus situation, the Royal Australian Mint has cancelled the first Stage of the Eureka! Roadshow, which was scheduled to visit Tasmania next week.

The health and safety of staff, customers and visitors continues to be the Mint's first priority. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this change and will keep you informed of any future developments through our social media channels and website.

The Mint remains open to the public and all other events and programs are operating as normal.
#3
Up and Coming Events / RE: Tasmania Pop up Shop
May 05, 2019, 09:03:22 AM
yes, i was rapt when i found this out, just as I was going to Hobart when it falls in amongst :D
#4
Quote from: 'brismike' pid='117061' dateline='1539685750'
Quote from: 'seedyrom' pid='117059' dateline='1539682296'So I can join with digital access (50c per day), buy this, then cancel?

That's what I'm doing. I read the T&C and you can cancel the subscription at any time. Just give 7 days notice.

So I have signed up, ordered my coins and after they have arrived .. bye bye Newscorp .. :)

Apparently there are six 50 cent coins and nine 20 cent coins in the collection.

Mike
Once you have received your email regarding your coins purchase from the relevant newscorp newspaper +Rewards

you do not have to keep the subscription as this will show that you have paid for the ANZAC coins including postage,  

delivery of 10 business days is mentioned as well to me. I cancelled mine straight away and still get to keep the subscription

until the end of this month, that way I do not have to pay any extra newspaper fees if it goes into the the next month whilst waiting.

This happened last year and I spoke to the Rewards team and they said once i got the email that i had paid and the coins
would be delivered thats all i had to wait for and they turned up  :sun_bespectacled:
#5
Chin Wag / RE: BIRTHDAY'S
June 24, 2018, 10:42:35 PM
Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='115734' dateline='1529017686'A very Belated birthday Greeting for Episoda.  :blush2:


Apologies for missing it back on 30th May. :whistle2:

I hope you had a wonderful day. :give_heart:

Thanks very much Nevol   :sun_bespectacled:  you be OARSUM! :yahoo:
#6
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Possum Magic
August 19, 2017, 10:52:00 PM
Well, with my luck in recent years of being told NO and basically how dare I ask for anything out of the ordinary, woolies is not a frequenter in my weekly plans so, dont despair, I am just extremely lucky as a once off.:yahoo:
#7
Australian Decimal NCLT / RE: Possum Magic
August 19, 2017, 09:40:42 PM
Got a lady at woolies last night, she said nope, they are not to swap them with (normal money) and her replacement on the till at that time said i will swap them for you, opened a new bag and said how many would you like? I noticed the $50 bag unopened behind it and asked if i can get that, he said yes. Absolutely stoked!
#8
Wow they now have these on the mint website for 80 bucks plus postage,  they must not be selling well.

https://eshop.ramint.gov.au/Legends-of-Anzacs/711336.aspx
#9
so you can get bags of 5 x $2 lest we forget coins now as well i see on the ram site..limit of 3.
#10
I just ordered mine now from the rewards page on the herald sun for $39.00.
and got a confirmation email.I paid $1 for 4 weeks before it changed so $40 is cool :)
#11
Australian Banknotes / RE: New $5 note
November 11, 2016, 08:14:56 PM
Got a nice suprise at Woolies yesterday, 3 x New $5 notes all consecutive numbers with AA16 prefix from a self serve checkout, seemed in brand new condition as well.
#12
I have 2 of these,
008145 & 008146
#13
I think this coin is really a nice 50th anniversary silver proof coin what do you think?

https://eshop.ramint.gov.au/50th-Anniversary-of-Decimal-Currency/210537.aspx
#14
Australian Banknotes / RE: New $5 note
September 04, 2016, 01:44:51 PM
Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='96951' dateline='1472961891'
Quote from: 'alexpercival920210@gmail.com' pid='96943' dateline='1472955717'Anyone have any idea when the new designs for the other denominations will be released? (presumably starting with $10)

I can't remember if there's been any announcement but I'd assume staggered yearly releases.

http://banknotes.rba.gov.au/australias-banknotes/next-generation-banknotes-program/overview/

This seems to state what Mister T says. Just look under the two $5 notes for the UPGRADING AUSTRALIA'S BANKNOTES heading.
#15
Australian Banknotes / RE: New $5 note
September 03, 2016, 02:25:49 PM
Just brought both of the new folders of $5 notes from Australia Post website. Seems they are not out of stock anymore.