2016 Round 50c Fine Silver Selectively Gold Plated Coin

Started by Episoda, October 03, 2016, 10:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Episoda

Never, Ever, give up!

LooseChange

Its a nice looking coin for sure... kangaroos hand on-top should be gold though shouldn't it?

Although ive come to learn the photos on the ram shop aren't necessarily accurate of what the coin will end up being.

robbiegal


kchan1111


Fulvio

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='99421' dateline='1475465101'what - temporarily unavailable????/

Saves the confusion of people thinking they might actually get them. Just go straight to out of stock... :diablo:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

brismike

Yes unbelievable, i get the email from the RAM telling me all about it, click on the "buy now" link and what do you get? Temporarily unavailable!  What a joke.

Mike
Australian Decimal, UK Decimal, USA & Euro Coins are what I collect.

Basil

The RAM is turning into a Circus,they should be above all these grubby money making schemes.IMO they should wholesale only thru Banks and main stream Dealers.
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

runway

Buy what gives you enjoyment

purplepennyhunter

They are available on the RAM shop now. I think I wanted it more when it was unavailable lol
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

kchan1111

Quote from: 'purplepennyhunter' pid='99458' dateline='1475619082'They are available on the RAM shop now. I think I wanted it more when it was unavailable lol

The scarcity marketing is working.

Fulvio

Quote from: 'purplepennyhunter' pid='99458' dateline='1475619082'They are available on the RAM shop now. I think I wanted it more when it was unavailable lol

Yeah, at that price they can keep their granny bait. :(
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

trout

I Like it :)
I have ordered one and a Dirk Hartog  20c coin as well :good:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum