Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Wedding Set picture Thread 2002-2009

The Free submissions that you get with PCGS when you open an account or pay your yearly "Dues" more than covers the cost if you use them to submit your pre decimals or gold coins, The same thing happens with NGC.

The "Tough" part is knowing what to submit and pre grading your coins so that you can maximise your chances of getting the grades you expect and that the coins don't get a "Details" grade.

Eric Eigner and some other dealers that offer their services to send the coins in to be graded on your behalf will pre screen the coins for you and advise you about any "Problem" coins they spot.
This will save you money, time and disappointment if you are not fully confident with your grading skills, You have to remember that a TPG will be far more critical of your coins than you are yourself.
The little trick that I use when grading my own coins is to look at them as if I was about to buy the coin, This way you tend to look for the faults on the coin as opposed to looking at just how nice it is.
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Wedding Set picture Thread 2002-2009 - by trout - 13-12-2016, 06:58 PM