Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Purple 2 Dollar Coins Available in Bags of Five

If I had a heat sealer I would do what Matty does and separate them in the baggie Good
As I don't have one then into 2x2's they go Smile
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

(12-07-2013, 10:47 AM)trout Wrote: If I had a heat sealer

So buy one. They're not dear.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

A friend of mine seen these on display at the mintshop but couldn't buy them and had to fill in a form with payment details that is crook it cost 8 dollars for postage when he should have been able to pay the 10 dollars for 5 coins
Buy what gives you enjoyment

(13-07-2013, 10:22 PM)runway Wrote: ...should have been able to pay the 10 dollars for 5 coins

Absolutely. The whole thing was very poorly executed.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

I finally went down to the mint this morning and collected by internet buys
the lady giggled when I said my name as they have been there for a few months

anyways, they had the packs of 5 on display in the counter but with a form that you have to fill in for post

something tells me they may end up with a lot left over

I just might have to try and get some more tomorrow.......
World Cruise For 2021 is now booked and confirmed on Sea Princess. NOW CANCELLED AS SHIP HAS BEEN SOLD!

World Cruise for 2022 is now booked and confirmed for the Coral Princess departing 18 may 2022.

I asked at the bank any new coloured coronation they said no.So i got a sealed bag from the bank 4 coloured coronation the rest normal 2013