$2 Olypmic coins

Started by jens coins, July 10, 2024, 03:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Basilstate


Pedro

Thanks Jen  :good:

Pedro

gweidion

Any idea if they will be releasing a pack again, because that is the only way I'd bother getting them?

jens coins

Someone has 2 different packs up on eBay so they must be coming out in UNC cards.

Mister T

Thanks Jen - someone had mentioned it to me through the week too.

Hopefully there are cards yeah.

jens coins

I have heard that Australia Post will have the carded Uncirculated $2 Olympic coins from Wednesday 17th July.
The loose coins are only available thru the tills at Woolworths

gweidion

Thanks, I'll try the Post Office.

Mister T

Yeah someone ordered me the set from the post office, although I see it's two sets - one for the Olympics and one for the Paralympics.

Mister T

Anyone got them in change at Woolworths?

jens coins

I have managed to get a couple each time I have shopped the last week.
All the same coin so far.
Wednesday should see the next coin out.

humpybong

Yep.....I picked up the first one.

2nd one next week.
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

Pedro

So far very tightly controlled this time around at our local Woolies - only giving out one at a time.

Pedro

gweidion

Not at my Woolies. Lady in front of me asked for five and got them. I paid for my shopping and asked for a couple and got five in change.
I picked up the sets from Aust Post today so I don't need to bother. Plenty of stock there.