Adobe Agro

Started by Greg McDonald, October 27, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Greg McDonald

I know there are a number of very knowledgable computer types on the forum [Noticed how I avoided the usual "Nerd" moniker" About two months ago I realised there was an error with my Creative Cloud account with Adobe where I had been overcharged. I have made four phone calls, double that number of emails and still nothing.  The worst part about all this that Adoble has admitted that I have been over charged by Aus $500.  This was 8  weeks ago.  Still no refund.  I have been charged another month's fee since then.  I cancelled my credit card direct debit payment thinking I'd get a response. No - just a computer generated warning saying I've got so many days before my subscription is cancelled.  Adobe says they "don't want to lose me."  I am worried I will lose my mind first!  I've been using Adobe products since 1988 when I purchased my first Mac with PageMaker.  Can anyone suggest what I should do to get attention?  Thanks Greg
:huh:

Basil

Hi Greg,Adobe are usually Ok but its been years since i used any of their 'paid' services.
I would throw a Email at them every few Days,also try and get a list of their Execs. and start Emailing them.
Good luck with it.
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

kchan1111

What happens if you initiate a charge back from the credit card company for goods and services not supplied?

seedyrom

Having dealt with Adobe on multiple enterprise-level deals, finding their execs won't help.
They are a shareprice driven company and just don't care about what is "right" ... even when deals have 7 figures attached.
Crazy I know.


Not Adobe related, but I recently had an issue with a company (I bought a product which didn't have everything included in the box). It should have been an open and shut case where customer service would be able to assist, but instead they wouldn't, and acted like idiots. I didn't actually have anyone left to complain to. Usually you complain TO customer service.
I don't use Facebook, but opened an account, and made a post.
The company resolved it immediately.

Hate to say it (as I hate social media), but gee it is effective in sorting out issues.
There\'s no such thing as too much Borobi!

Mister T

Quote from: 'kchan1111' pid='117193' dateline='1540644310'What happens if you initiate a charge back from the credit card company for goods and services not supplied?

This is the path I'd take - they lose money as well as getting slugged with a charge-back fee and from experience it usually gets a response.

Greg McDonald

Thanks for all the good tips. I've sent a similar email on their email but that was a week ago and no reply.  I think a facebook page might be the go.

It's worth getting onto their Web site. It's shocking the amount of unanswered complaints they get.

Thanks again

Greg McDonald

Hi Seedyrom,

Sounds like you were right on the money.  I just tried to post my complain on a different Adobe Web site and a few minutes later I got this.
I wish they were as quick in sending me my refund.  Cheers Greg



Hello,
You have received this email because the content you posted below has been rejected by our moderators.
supported Adobe since 1988 and they don't care. taking it on line

Fulvio

You really have only two courses of action. Convince them to do the right thing, or go to your friendly neighbourhood Consumer Affairs department to twist their arms.

Either way, I'd also ditch the subscription service and roll back to a previous version. I said from the outset this was a disaster waiting to happen.
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

seedyrom

That's near impossible.
CS6 is a 2012 version, and the last before there subscription service took over.

If you've got workflows and processes defined ... they've got you by the short and curlies.
There\'s no such thing as too much Borobi!