How are all the noodlers going?

Started by Ozcoins, December 04, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mister T

From two big bags of change from a family member: 1996 C $1, 2021 Northern Territory 20c, 1967 NZ 5c, 2002 NZ 5c, 1967 NZ 10c, 1967 NZ 20c, 1987 NZ 20c, 1988 NZ 20c, 2015 NZ $1, 2014 Fiji $1, 1 Thai baht (old King), 2014 P US nickel, 1993 Canadian quarter, 2009 Canadian $2, slightly upset 1988 $2, slightly upset 1996 $1, 2020 Passion Olympic $2, nice 1972 10c, nice 1984 $1, two nice 2021 donation dollars (sent back plenty of others) and a nice 1982 20c. Also a $2 note (JNY 841 011) and a 2013 US $1 note and a 2013 US $5 note.

Mister T

Another good haul from three (I think) bags of change from a family member - 1990 UK 5p, 2002 Austria 20 euro cents, 2x 1990 New Zealand dollar, a 2005 New Zealand dollar in really good condition, a 2014 New Zealand $2, 2x 1987 New Zealand 20c, a 1998 New Zealand 20c, 2x 2020 New Zealand 20c in really good condition, a 2020 New Zealand 10c in really good condition, 2x 1975 New Zealand 5c, a 1982 New Zealand 5c, a 2002 Morocco dirham, a 2002 Morocco 5 dirham, a 2016 anniversary $2, a 2019 A dollar, a 2022 surfing dollar, a 2016 anniversary 10c, a 2001 Don Bradman 20c, a 2016 Rats of Tobruk 20c, a 2018 Patriotic 20c and a Culture Kings token (same size as a 10c piece but brassy coloured).

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='129568' dateline='1726274700' a 2005 New Zealand dollar in really good condition, , a 1998 New Zealand 20c,   

Very nice. Lowest mintage dollar, and a non circulating 20c.  :yahoo:
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Mister T

Ah bugger - 1988 I meant. I wish it was a 1998!

Mister T

I also got the following from a family member: 2022 G $1, Mr Squiggle Gus $2, Australian Olympic Team Striving $2, Australian Olympic Team Courage $2, Australian Olympic Team Resilience $2, Dorothy the Dinosaur $2, peacke-keeping $2 and a 2018 Armistice $2.

Mister T

From another few bags from a family members: 1994 New Zealand 5c, 1988 New Zealand 20c, 202 New Zealand 50c, 2016 South Africa 10c, United States 2000D dime, 2015 Singapore $1 and 2016 penny reverse 5c.

edit: and an Irukanji jellyfish $1.

Mister T

I went through some more bags of change from a family member. I found a British 5 pound note, a 1984 rabbit ears, a 2016 dollar with a cud on the top kangaroo's back, a 2019 U dollar, an F for flies dollar, a 2023 King Charles dollar, a 2001 Western Australia 20c, a 3004 big head 20c, a 1975 tilted partial collar 20c, a 2015 Cook Islands $5 coin, a 1975 Fiji 50c, a 1980 New Zealand 20c, a 1982 New Zealand 20c, a 1967 New Zealand 10c, a 1970 New Zealand 10c, a 2003 New Zealand 10c, a 2020 New Zealand 20c, 2x 2006 New Zealand 10c, a 2019 New Zealand 10c and a 2002 German euro.

Also, a 2014 Fiji 5c piece from a family member.

Triggersmob

Some nice finds Mister T.

In the till at work this week I found these, 2023 AFL cup $1, 2023 Matildas tackling $1, 2 x 2024 Paralympics $2, 2021 Ambulance Service $2, 2018 Eternal flame $2 and 2022 Honey bees $2.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

gweidion

You must have a big family who are world travelers to have the kinds of things you get in these bags Mister T.

a British 5 pound note, I doubt that would have turned up in the till.

Mister T

Nice finds Triggersmob - I still haven't seen a bee $2 in circulation.

gweidion I think some of this money comes from a road-side fruit stall and I think there are more than a few back-packers in the area. Apparently anything goes!

gweidion

Gee if you can get stuff like this I should put my excess limes out on the street and see if I get any takers. Probably all I'll get is takers but no leavers.

Triggersmob

Quote from: 'Mister T' pid='129621' dateline='1728697162'Nice finds Triggersmob - I still haven't seen a bee $2 in circulation.

First I have found too.
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Mister T

From a few bags of change I got the following: 2004 big head 20c, 2024 AFL premiership $1, a 1989 New Zealand 20c, a 1984 New Zealand 20c, a 2006 New Zealand 50c, a 1990 New Zealand $1, a 2015 New Zealand $1, a 1998 New Zealand $2, a 1990 Great Britain 5 pence, a 2013 Great Britain 10 pence, a 2001 Great Britain 10 pence, a 2001 Dutch 50 euro cent, a 1999 French euro and a 2002 Austrian euro.

Triggersmob

Steve

OFEC count = 258

Mister T

Yes not bad.
Also two 1970 50c pieces (both 7 parallel with rim).