Predecimal Errors

Started by gnome, September 12, 2012, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

accumulator

Thanks AC,a Fujifilm Finepix  S3200,probably on super macro or just standard macro for those shots.

autocoupler

WOW!! love them all, especially the florins. I'm a sucker for high grade florins!
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

accumulator

A nice splattered sixpence.




Nevol

Halfpenny 1943  Cracked in half. The two halves fit together very neatly, and it lays quite flat. There is no evidence that it has ever been bent.  
[attachment=126][attachment=127][attachment=128][attachment=129]
[attachment=130][attachment=131][attachment=132]
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

gnome

54 Florin....



46 Florin




54 Florin






Australian coin


gnome

Must admit, quite partial to this one...








Nevol

[attachment=141][attachment=142][attachment=143][attachment=144][attachment=145]

Some more Pre-Decimal errors.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

accumulator

Fantastic Brockage & Indent there Gnome :good:

This one is a new arrival.




gnome

Can you imagine what it would be like if you saw all the errors in one display somewhere. What a showing that would be.



purplepennyhunter

Ooooh indents are my favourite, even better when they have a brockage in them!!
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

purplepennyhunter

One of my favourite indents with brockage.
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

gnome

Nice one. Think this is my last aussie one I have.  61 3d, from memory.

Old scan, appologies.

planchetflaw

Here's a random 1947 Threepence I came across today when photographing some other oddities.

[attachment=203]

It's just a die crack. But it was there and I wanted to contribute.

Australian coin

blobby :blush:
[attachment=216]
:heart: