Happy Easter

Started by trout, March 25, 2016, 03:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

trout

I got into my car a while ago to drive into town to pick up my Mail, I got halfway there before I remembered it is Easter Friday and nothing is moving until Tuesday  :dash1:
Pretty disappointed as quite a few of the coins I have bought lately should be there for me to pick up.
On the Bright side tho I can dig out the seafood luxuries I have been hoarding and me and Mrs Trout can have a seafood Banquet this arvo :dance2::dance::dance2:

Have a great Easter Break you Mob , Enjoy yourselves and be extra careful on the roads Guys  :):yahoo:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Unicorn

Thanks Troutski!

Wishing you and yours all the very best.

Does that mean you don't have to work until after Easter Maundy?

trout

QuoteDoes that mean you don't have to work until after Easter Maundy?

HeHe.

I went to the doctors a couple of weeks ago and was told that my arm/hand is as good as it will get So I will be stuck with the disfigurement and the pain for the rest of my days :)
So stuff it I am taking a month off to decide where I go from here.

Every day is a day off for me for the next 3 weeks :dance2::)
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

ausjack

Yes happy easter everyone :)
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

r9453

Two Bob coin collector.

Goldseeker

Have A HAPPY AND SAFE EASTER ONE AND ALL.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


ausproofs

Have a safe and chocolate full Easter guys ... Be safe on the road !
Collecting coins is not about having the best, but loving what you have ...

humpybong

HAPPY Easter to all.

Enjoy the chocolate eggs......not too much now!

:wavemulticolor:
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

Oldcoinchest

Happy Easter to all, stay safe
May your coin searches be fun and your gradings true

Triggersmob

Happy Easter everyone. :)
Steve

OFEC count = 258

Basil

...and from me,safe driving everyone.
Definition of Wisdom in a Man.\"...the moment in a persons journey through life life when he realises 99.9% of the people he meets & greets don\'t care about himself or his opinions\".

autocoupler

Have a safe and happy Easter everyone. Mrs Auto and I travelled to Canberra to visit our daughter, went to the Mint yesterday and pressed a couple of dollars :yahoo: Today nursing the grey matter after a few great wines at the Gundaroo pub last night :yahoo:
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

ausproofs

Quote from: 'autocoupler' pid='86217' dateline='1459049171'Have a safe and happy Easter everyone. Mrs Auto and I travelled to Canberra to visit our daughter, went to the Mint yesterday and pressed a couple of dollars :yahoo: Today nursing the grey matter after a few great wines at the Gundaroo pub last night :yahoo:

That's what I call a good Easter :wavemulticolor:
Collecting coins is not about having the best, but loving what you have ...

autocoupler

Quote from: 'ausproofs' pid='86225' dateline='1459070008'That's what I call a good Easter :wavemulticolor:

Not wrong ausproofs; the Mint is always an interesting place even if you've been there many times before, and the company at the Gundaroo pub was tops, so too the cider, beer and of course the wine :good::)
As we age we lose three things, one is our memory and arrrrr I\'ve forgotten the other two!

Unicorn

:wavemulticolor:
Wishing everyone a safe and very happy Easter!
:wavemulticolor: