2015 Red $2 coin

Started by MattGold, April 15, 2015, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robbiegal

NOPE
DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT or I would have gone over for get a few

Fulvio

Quote from: 'robbiegal' pid='80688' dateline='1444832994'NOPE
DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT or I would have gone over for get a few

:cray:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

runway

Dealers got allocation so if you want any just enquire
Buy what gives you enjoyment

trout

Downies seemed to have NO problems getting rolls of these, selling now at $99 a pop.
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

purplepennyhunter

Quote from: 'trout' pid='81764' dateline='1448236101'Downies seemed to have NO problems getting rolls of these, selling now at $99 a pop.


See how they are all head/head. Who wants those?
Co-Founder Australian Coin Forum

Fulvio

Quote from: 'purplepennyhunter' pid='81773' dateline='1448264230'See how they are all head/head. Who wants those?

People who open rolls. :angel:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

runway

A head/head official RAM roll is "factory seconds" which is why Downies are selling these cheap by their standards.
Dealers bought these rolls for $60 and retail for around $100.
Downies will be sitting on the head/tail rolls for future Money Matters catalogues
Buy what gives you enjoyment

robbiegal

well I never knew all that!

runway

Both red and orange 2015 Remembrance $2 official RAM rolls were in same wrapping paper so a head/head roll doesn't reveal type
Buy what gives you enjoyment

kiwiaus

surely they would have the right rolls in the right bins, But i spose who knows, they cant count or keep very good records of mintages

runway

Quote from: 'kiwiaus' pid='81959' dateline='1448713789'surely they would have the right rolls in the right bins, But i spose who knows, they cant count or keep very good records of mintages
I'm sure RAM has correct coins in the rolls but with the head/head rolls it's not certain what type are inside :dodgy:
Buy what gives you enjoyment

brismike

I have still never seen one of these red $2 in circulation.

Mike
Australian Decimal, UK Decimal, USA & Euro Coins are what I collect.

Fulvio

Quote from: 'brismike' pid='100967' dateline='1478290032'I have still never seen one of these red $2 in circulation.

Likewise. Nor have any of my tame bank tellers either. :dodgy:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW

trout

A huge percentage of the commemorative $2 have been horded so finding them in your change is quite a rare event. :ok:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum