2015 Red $2 coin

Started by MattGold, April 15, 2015, 09:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ozcoins

Quote from: 'Cougar' pid='78055' dateline='1440209505'Bags of these are all around Adelaide now.
Not for long, I am guessing!

Cougar

Quote from: 'interest' pid='78066' dateline='1440219550'
Quote from: 'Cougar' pid='78055' dateline='1440209505'Bags of these are all around Adelaide now.

Any chance of getting me a bag?

Quote from: 'gac_1808' pid='78068' dateline='1440220824'
Quote from: 'Cougar' pid='78055' dateline='1440209505'Bags of these are all around Adelaide now.


Me too if you can please

If I get some then there wont be an issue in getting some for you.

I was notified last night by a contact that had 40 bags set aside for me at face value. So at 0600 when the store opened I went down with $2000 cash to do the trade but because of the nature of the store, they wanted $2 coins in return for the weekends trading hours and change supply.

I canvased a couple of banks with managers I know, but again, because of the weekend, they wouldn't let me have anything more than $50 worth.

Where I am right now is knowing that they are being dished out and having to wait till Monday and unable to do anything about it due to not having thousands of $2 coins at my house......

Very uncool....

So we will see what is left when I go in,

trout

I bought a roll of these Thinking that they would be better than the bagged coins.
None of the coins in the roll were worth getting graded, Good luck with the bagged variety.
The best coin in the roll I got would be struggling to make MS64 :dash1:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

runway

Who cares trout what MS grade they are,the important for me is collectors got the UNC bags or rolls at face value
Buy what gives you enjoyment

trout

Quote from: 'runway' pid='78084' dateline='1440253547'Who cares trout what MS grade they are,the important for me is collectors got the UNC bags or rolls at face value

What I was trying to say is from my experience with these coins the quality is pretty dismal.
All the extra handling involved with the pad printing make quite a mess of the obverse and they get pretty "Baggy"
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

serial

OK so I have noodled over $100k of $2 coins in the last 3mths and not found 1 red $2 coin!

robbiegal

bet you didn't get any purples or greens as well
I have had 2 greens from change and the daughter got the when she was on the NSW coast
and NOT a single purple

and I live in Canberra!!!

trout

Quote from: 'serial' pid='78815' dateline='1441372527'OK so I have noodled over $100k of $2 coins in the last 3mths and not found 1 red $2 coin!

Sulla has got em all Mate :laugh2:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

serial

No I got a few purples and greens and non coloured poppies. Got a few good cud errors as well.
No reds

runway

Not worth noodling these simply a waste of time
If you are lucky to find these in change be happy about that.
Gloaters who got bags and rolls of any coloured $2 coins in the past 3 years good onya but please don't boast about it here unless you can share
Buy what gives you enjoyment

serial

I don't mind, I do it in the front of the TV whilst I watch the news/TV
The only coloured mint rolls I got I bought of a coin dealer whose details I shared here
I wish I could get them at face

trout

QuoteI wish I could get them at face

The chances of that happening in WA is pretty much None and Bucklies :angel:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Ozcoins

My first noodle in a long time turned up one of these!

Coins from Vending

Quote from: 'SULLA' pid='74887' dateline='1435309700'If any member here would like the direct phone number of the CEO of RAMINT Ross McDiarmid to ask why they have not seen a red $2 ANZAC coin in their state, from a local Bank or in their change,  please post a request on this thread and I will PM you his direct (phone number) contact details!

This is outrageous!


let me get this right

You have an absolute bucket load of 2014 MoR rolls that you proudly talk about along with how much money you'll make on them, yet you have missed out on getting any red Anzac coins and have a cry like a child????

I can send you some eggs if you like

Fulvio

Quote from: 'Coins from Vending' pid='79826' dateline='1442997144'let me get this right





+/u/dogetipbot 10000000 doge for saying what everyone's thinking. :angel:
http://fulvio55.altervista.org/ - Decimal Mintages and Polymer Notes PDFs
Doge: DG8r9JJnWCHVvd1iG4BJeJMj5g1reYTnSc - BTC: 1FFnNxMDNCnQEjHrh9EhnHZoDMjkbf1seW