Circulation issue

Started by interest, November 28, 2012, 10:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

interest

From the bank today,, I figure if I put them away for twenty or so years.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.

trout

Quote from: 'interest' pid='4091' dateline='1354105745'From the bank today,, I figure if I put them away for twenty or so years.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Mate if I had a fist full of Fiftys like that I would take some time off and have a great fishing trip.
Memories are fantastic, wealth is only fleeting :good:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

gnome

Nice pickup there interest.

interest

Quote from: 'trout' pid='4101' dateline='1354113815'
Quote from: 'interest' pid='4091' dateline='1354105745'From the bank today,, I figure if I put them away for twenty or so years.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.

Mate if I had a fist full of Fiftys like that I would take some time off and have a great fishing trip.
Memories are fantastic, wealth is only fleeting :good:


there hundreds actually.

JeffH

Quotethere hundreds actually.
So, you can have a twice as long fishing trip.
Or, shout Trout to go with you.:icon_lol:
Thinking is dangerous, it makes you think. That\'s why many people avoid it.

MobOfRoos

Quote from: 'interest' pid='4091' dateline='1354105745'From the bank today,, I figure if I put them away for twenty or so years.
HMMMMMMMMMMM.

I reckon it would have to be longer than that.
There isn't much of a market for consecutive numbered polymers. They are pretty easy to find in ATMs.
You've got $1,500 face value there, I reckon you would make more out of a term deposit.

keldaw

[attachment=540]what to think about these 3
 looks like they got wet ?????
 i have full pic of these 3 notes but it keeps telling file is too big ,
well how do i reduce the size please tell ,..

 ,, kel ,,
take care because we care ..

Goldseeker

Quote from: 'keldaw' pid='4372' dateline='1354746290'what to think about these 3
 looks like they got wet ?????
 i have full pic of these 3 notes but it keeps telling file is too big ,
well how do i reduce the size please tell ,..

 ,, kel ,,

Kel,

Reduce the DPI on your scanner to say 300 dpi.   That should do it.
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


keldaw

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='4394' dateline='1354794318'
Quote from: 'keldaw' pid='4372' dateline='1354746290'what to think about these 3
 looks like they got wet ?????
 i have full pic of these 3 notes but it keeps telling file is too big ,
well how do i reduce the size please tell ,..

 ,, kel ,,

Kel,

Reduce the DPI on your scanner to say 300 dpi.   That should do it.
thanks bruce , i dont use my scanner now , i just use my kodak camera now .. thanks anyway , i will work it out somehow..
take care because we care ..

Russ e

does your photo program offer a chance to resize them when you export for uploading? if not try picasa its pretty easy to use and has a lot of useful features for the average person. http://picasa.google.com/
giving up this forum after secret santa, what with all my meds playing games with my head these messages i see between page loadings do not help one little bit when i am on a downer. no offense to anyone but seeing those words written every stuffin time does get to me.

keldaw

this is a lot that i recieved today , not in good condition    ,,
     from wrong storage ,i believe .. all 1988 ..
 ab 11 342273
 ab 17 418056
 ab 19 188817
 ab 22 363056
 ab 26 491986
 ab 27 379779
 ab 29 373764
 ab 30 182809
 ab 41 793003
 ab 42 702569
 ab 51 752497
 saved from the shreader i think ..    ,, kel ,,

Quote from: 'keldaw' pid='4582' dateline='1355293262'this is a lot that i recieved today , not in good condition    ,,
     from wrong storage ,i believe .. all 1988 ..
 ab 11 342273
 ab 17 418056
 ab 19 188817
 ab 22 363056
 ab 26 491986
 ab 27 379779
 ab 29 373764
 ab 30 182809
 ab 41 793003
 ab 42 702569
 ab 51 752497
 saved from the shreader i think ..    ,, kel ,,

 the next lot ,  1 x $ 100.00  =ZHQ 958848 ,,, 1 X  50 = YXN 275829
 1 X 20  = RDY 443783 ,,,  3 X PAPER $ 5.00  =QJY 337525 ==
QHR 529910  == QLK 968025 ..
  3  X $ 5.00 very pale notes   ,,,  AA 07 418556 ,,,
 AA 07 418559 ,,,and the last one to me is strange ..AA 34 321107
      AA not 07 but  ===  AA 34 321107. == ??????
    and 1 x $ 2.00   LHN 140672 ..
                    ,, kel ,,

[attachment=626][attachment=625][attachment=624]

 this is the best i can do .. ,, kel ,,
take care because we care ..

Goldseeker

Are the AB aboriginal notes that are in unc condition worth anything?
Message rec\'d from Jens Coins 18 Jul 23: 
Bruce Mansfield passed away today 18 Jul 2023 – Acute Myeloid Leukemia


keldaw

Quote from: 'Goldseeker' pid='4590' dateline='1355311304'Are the AB aboriginal notes that are in unc condition worth anything?

 i dont think so bruce , and these are no where near unc ,she had them in i round bottle and now they are all wavey , so i have put them in a heavy book to see how they go as for flatten out ,if it dont happen  i hope i can take them to a bank for exchange or i would hope i could spend them , but i dont know if the shops would take them or not ,,.    ,, kel ,,
take care because we care ..

Nevol

If you decide to spend them, I'll take a few off you for face value.  I'll use them as gifts.
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

keldaw

Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='4606' dateline='1355360451'If you decide to spend them, I'll take a few off you for face value.  I'll use them as gifts.

 thanks nancy , i want to leave them in the book for at least 1 month and see how they go, but i will keep you in mind  , . anyway  thank you for the offer ,, kel ,,
take care because we care ..