BIRTHDAY'S

Started by ausjack, June 21, 2013, 08:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goose

Happy Birthday Nancy. They come pretty fast now, don't they?

humpybong

Happy Birthday Nancy.

Hope it was a great one!
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

Cougar

A very Happy Birthday Nancy.

Nevol

Thanks everyone. :good:

My son took me out for lunch, had a good feed, so much that I skipped dinner. I ate a lot of sweets that I usually avoid, back on the wagon tomorrow. :angel:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

ausproofs

Sounds like you had a good day.. belated  birthday wishes from me too..
Collecting coins is not about having the best, but loving what you have ...

robbiegal

Happy Birthday Nevol
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day xx

trout

Quote from: 'Nevol' pid='96050' dateline='1472468171'Thanks everyone. :good:

My son took me out for lunch, had a good feed, so much that I skipped dinner. I ate a lot of sweets that I usually avoid, back on the wagon tomorrow. :angel:

I hope you had a great day Nancy:yahoo:
A belated Happy Birthday from me as well Mate :blush:
Aim well to enjoy life. You only get One shot at it.
Illegitimi non carborundum

Nevol

Thanks all.  I did have a lovely day! :angel:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

ausjack

:birthday: Jeff, hope you have a fantastic day :wavemulticolor::wavemulticolor::wavemulticolor::wavemulticolor::wavemulticolor::wavemulticolor:
A wise person knows there is something to learn from everyone.

Unicorn

Happy Birthday Jeff! Have a great day!!!

Robster

Birthday wishes Jeff! :wavemulticolor:
\"Everything in moderation, including moderation\".

humpybong

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY Jeff.

Hope it is a great one!

:wavemulticolor:
Cheers
Barry
humpybong
Moderator

\"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again\"

Nevol

Happy Birthday Jeff!.

I hope you have a wonderful day. :yahoo::yahoo:
A Platypus is a duck designed by a committee ( anon)

Triggersmob

Happy birthday Jeff.
Have a great day mate. :)
Steve

OFEC count = 258

jens coins